good morning

Sunny starts to get up, he goes to his computer and plays on it a bit.

He notices Mari isn't awake yet, he decides to flick her on the forehead. "Hello, Mari you in there?!"

She doesn't say anything.

He maniacally laughs, "you know if I can't get you up like that I got another trick up my sleeve."

No response.

He pulls off her cover and tickles her to death.

Mari starts to get up and starts instantly laughing. "Sunny stop please I'm begging."

Sunny stops and says. "Good morning."

Mari says. "Well you should've gave me a warning."

He says. "I did I flicked you on the forehead."

Just as that was said, there so called 'mom' bursts in.

She says. "Mari what are you doing in Sunny's bed."

Mari was still laying down in her pajamas. Mari was thinking of an excuse when Sunny chimed in.

Sunny says. "She isn't doing anything she was asleep in her bed and was relaxing on mine while talking to me."

There 'mom' says. "Alright, but why would she want to talk to you."

'mom' continues. "I mean you barely know each other."

Sunny and Mari were both thinking this time. "Um.... we don't know we just did."

Their 'mom' says. "Fine, but Mari at least get some clothes on before you do that, I mean you look like you just slept with him."

Mari couldn't hide the fact that she just slept with Sunny.

Mari slightly blushed and looked to the right before 'mom' left the room. Kinda like a child.

Sunny whispers. "You know if 'mom' left a second later we would've gotten in tr-"

'mom' comes back in and says. "I already know you were lying now tell the truth."

Sunny knew there was know way in getting out of this, Mari was still trying to find an excuse.

Sunny says. "I gotta tell her Mari."

Mari says. "Please don't."

Sunny says. "There is literally no way out of this I'm telling her."

Mari sighs. "Fine but only if you tell her we're actually brother and sister."

Before Sunny could say anything though. 'mom' shouts at them. What are you two whispering about!?"

Sunny nods and sighs. "She did sleep with me but we did that whenever we were young so it's like a nostalgia for me and her."

'mom' says. "What do you mean younger?"

Sunny sighs. "This is my real sister Mari Suzuki and my name is Sunny Suzuki."

'mom' says. "No way, the odds are 1 to 1 billion to find your real sibling in the afterlife."

Sunny states. "Remember when you said your daughter looked like me that cause we're siblings."

'mom' felt defeated. "Fine, but there's no strange things going on in here."

Both of them looked confused and said "what do you mean?"

'mom' says. "You know what forget what I said."

They both said. "Okay?"

'mom' left the room.