Afterlife

Do you want to jump? It's a long way down. Yes, jump. Sunny jumps off the balcony.

Once he hits the ground he doesn't feel anything. He gets knocked out for only a moment before waking up.

What is this place, he falls on a soft cushion before getting up. He notices there is a long list of rules.

"You are wondering 'what happened to me' right?" The sign reads. "Well you are in the afterlife cause you're dead and no you're not dreaming." Next to it is the list of rules.

He ignores them and walks around he notices that there are a lot of people, just like him. What's funny is he recalled being shorter than he is now.

Around him is a neighborhood almost like faraway. He walks up to another person and taps on her shoulder, she's just a bit shorter than him 'bout 1 to 2 inches.

"Excuse me but can you tell me about this world." Sunny states. The woman turns around and says "yeah, I know that it's confusing!" She says in a cheerful tone.

She says "alright well in this world, where ever you die in the real world you will reappear in this one."

She speaks up "also in this world if you're body is neglected in the real world you will not have the effects."

She says another thing "well also if you want a house or a living space you need to join a family, you could join mine."

"I have a daughter that looks similar to you and also I thought it might be convenient to have a house."

Sunny thought for a second. Maybe I could, I don't have a house and I'll need that eventually.

He nods. "Sure what will I be in the family." She says "you can be my son, that works."

She says "follow me." Sunny follows her to no surprise it was her house.

She says "my daughter is out right now shame you couldn't see her, anyways I'll tell you my name, it's Julia."

He says "alright just show me to my room." In an agreeable fashioned tone.

Julia says "alright, but first tell me your name. He says "it's sunny." Julia notions to follow her up to his room.

The room was standard, two beds in each corner, a pc in the middle, and books.

He says "neat looks like my old room." She says "well I'll see you at 7, I have to get groceries and buy you a phone."

He says "I don't wanna be a burden." She says "I'm doing this for my sake not yours so it's fine by me."

He says "okay if that's what you want I won't go against it."

She says "great I'll see you at 7!" She spoke in a cheerful tone.

He says "alright see you then." She leaves.

Sunny says "I guess there's a pc I'll be distracted on that for my remaining time."

He finds that the internet is connected between the real world and the afterlife.

30 minutes later he hears a door being opened and shut.

He is met by someone who is just in as much shock as he is. It was Mari!!! He ran up and gave her a hug. she pushed him away.

She says "what are you doing, I don't even know you."

He sighs "yes you do we're related."