Midnight snackrun

Sunny wakes up at 4:00 A:m and starts playing on his computer.

Sunny was hungry, he went down stairs to eat some ramen. Since they were in cups he just brought some upstairs.

Sunny was playing cookie clicker on his computer, he was at 67 billion cookies. He didn't want to wake Mari up.

At the time when he finished playing cookie clicker, it was 6:00 A:m. He decided to hop in the bed with Mari.

Mari and Sunny slept for another 6 hours. Sunny woke up before Mari.

Sunny went to get dressed and went outside without Mari. Mari panicked.

Mari was talking to herself. "Was it all just a dream was Sunny ever here!?!"

Sunny forgot to tell Mari he was going outside by his self today. He went back in and opened their room.

Mari was angry. "Sunny why did you leave without me!!!"

Sunny says. "I was going outside by myself and I thought I'd give you some sleep."

Mari says. "You couldn't ask me to go with you?"

Sunny says. "Sorry, if you want to come with me you can."

Mari states in an excited tone. "I will and by force!"

Sunny says. "Ok I'll pick up Jack and Ayano."
Mari says. "Okay."

Sunny and Mari walk out of the house and pick up Jack and Ayano.

Sunny says. "You guys wanna go to Gino's I got enough for all of us."

Ayano says. "Aww. You're so sweet Sunny, I would love to go."

Jack says. "I would love to go. Thank you Sunny."

Sunny states. "Alright let's go then."
Mari mutters. "Unfair, I'm the only one he really knows."

Sunny, Ayano, Jack, and Mari made their way to Gino's, Ayano and Jack ordered two hero sandwichs. Sunny and Mari ordered a pizza for both of them.

Ayano and Sunny were sitting beside each other, across from them was Jack and Mari.

Ayano says. "Thank you so much Sunny, you are the best!" Ayano hugs Sunny.

Sunny says. "Ayano calm down, are you that excited!?"

Mari chimes in. "Ayano please get off my brother." She sounded aggravated.

Ayano asks. "Why, you jealous?"
Mari responds. "No, I'm just annoyed."

Ayano let's go of Sunny and they finish up eating.

Sunny walks into the bathroom at Gino's and looks in the mirror. Jack followed him.

Jack asks. "Hey Sunny what do you think about Ayano?."

Sunny responds. "Nothing much she's my friend and so are you."

Jack says. "Okay." And walks back into the main room with Sunny. Ayano and Mari had started an argument.

Mari asks. "Why do you spend time with him!? He barely even knows you!" She was talking about Sunny, but he thought she was talking about Jack.

Ayano responds. "He's just my friend, why are you being so mean to me!?"

Mari was just about to continue the argument, but Sunny was walking over.

Sunny put his hand on Mari shoulder. "Mari don't argue with Ayano about Jack."

Mari says in fear and responds nervously. "Yeah... sure thing Sunny."

Ayano and Jack walk outside to go back to their house. Sunny and Mari go to fix it.