white egret orchids dream

Sunny woke up, all around him were white petals infinitely falling on a black floor.

Sunny thought, white space, black space? Which one was it.

Sunny remembered he picked up the white egret orchid. He thought to himself and he came up with why this was happening. Sunny knew what it was about.

Sunny kept walking around the white petal terrain. Just thinking something would happen he was bored.

Sunny eventually tripped on Mari, who was sitting down looking at the petals.

Mari looked at him for just a moment, she thought he was a dream not really Sunny.

Mari hugged Sunny and says. "I've always wanted a dream where I can do anything to my little brother, this is so exciting!"

Sunny says. "Jeez Mari I didn't know you wanted to moult me into clay."

Mari asks. "This isn't a dream?"
Sunny says. "You said you can't dream in the afterlife."

Mari nods.

Sunny says. "Mari I'm not a dream."

Mari blushes intensely and responds nervously. "Oh really... well I'm sorry about saying that I would like to do anything with you."

Mari knew that she and the sentence she had just said was awkward.

Sunny asks. "What did you mean by you wanted to do anything you want with me anyways."

Mari looks down to hide her lie and responds. "Oh... I didn't mean anything by it."

Sunny asks. "Do you wanna go walking around."

Mari looks up and asks. "Are you sure you're not a dream?"

Sunny says. "Well I know some pretty embarrassing stuff about you I could say right n-"

Mari blushes very heavily and slaps Sunny in the face and says. "You stupid jerk, you only think about that every single time I try to confirm you're real!"

Sunny states. "You know I could also say mean and hurtful things to you. I can slap you in the face to, not too hard but I still can."

Mari states. "I don't want to talk to you when we wake up."

Sunny says. "Fine, I'll leave without you I have a ton of things to do on my own."

Mari winces and shouts at Sunny. "What do you have to do without me, huh?!!!"

Sunny responds sarcastically. "You know I've was thinking I'll spend the day with Ayano."

Mari shouts again. "I wish you were never born, I hate you, if you didn't push me down the stairs I would still have a decent life!!!"

Mari starts crying out loud and Sunny notices a white door pops up.

Sunny says. "If you want to wake up follow me."

Mari still sobbing starts following Sunny, they walk out of the white door.

Sunny and Mari wake up at the same time. Mari still sobbing turns to Sunny.

Sunny states. "I'm off to Ayano's house, bye Mari." He walks out the door leaving Mari.

Mari is still sobbing, she stops and starts thinking about the future. what would their relationship be like after this argument? Why was he being mean to her?

She started sobbing even more into her pillow leaving it a bit wet.

Sunny wouldn't be there to protect her and she would be lonely again.