Chapter 2: Accepted pt.1♥️⚘🥰😘

So some of you likes the idea of Sun being accepted, so here is the part were he does, but I'm going to write a part two so it would be like if Moon rejected Sun... remember this what I was talking about in chapter one...

Sun talks like: " Mooney "
Moon talks like: " Sunny "

And as for when they both do smut they talk like:
Sun: " Mooney~ "
Moon: " Sunny~ "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun was then really close to Moon as if he were going to kiss him. Moon on the other hand was surprised by how close Sun was to his face and got closer. As their eyes locked into each other no other movement unless it was their mouths were being close to being touched.

Moon: " Um... S-Sun your really close to my face a-and w-"

Sun: " Y-yea and what y-your just so handsome and sexy~ "

Baffled by the complement that Sun gave him, Moon suddenly felt the urge to have Sun touch him, meaning all of Sun's touch. Their bodies were so close in touch that the more close they be would have to be in a kiss. The heat of the moment was getting to Moon, he felt to need of Sun, the kind that were a passionate heat need of Sun, like his kisses, his touch, his love, his rough side, his feelings, and his self in general.

All was going to Moon's thoughts when he suddenly felt the words he wanted to say were not coming out of his mouth other than, " I-I need you S-Sun, I w-want you s-so Bad~"

Once Sun heard that, he suddenly pressed his lips against Moon's and kissed him, Moon was shocked by the kiss, but decided to kiss him back.

Sun felt Moon kissing him back, which it ment that Moon had the same feelings towards Sun after that confession.

Then five minutes of kissing, Sun broke the kiss, which left a long stream of saliva connecting the two boys.

Sun: " S-so is this a y-yes that you've already accepted my love for you Mooney~ "

Moon: " Y-yes Sun I have ~ "

--------------------------------------------------
So what do you guys think what's gonna happen next smut or just them making out, you guys let me know down in the coment section... also this is the shortest chapter I've made so far...