Chapter 5: Love Passion🌹😘😘🥰😍😳😏😏

So what did you guys think of the last chapter? And second this is a continuing of this book. And yes I will make a chapter just for that guard and why he hates Moon for no reason. Also enjoy this next chapter 👍😉😁👌
As for when they both do smut they talk like:
Sun: " Mooney~ "
Moon: " Sunny~ "
-----------‐--‐---‐‐‐---‐---------------------‐-‐‐---
It was another Saturday morning and there was no kids in the daycare. Meaning both Sun and Moon can do whatever they want since the daycare is closed for the day.

Sun was laying on the bed minding his own business, when suddenly Moon jumped onto the bed and scared Sun.

Sun: " Ahh!? M-Moon you can't just scare me like that! Please be careful next time."

Moon: " Sorry Sun, it just looked like a funny to scare you for a moment. Anyway what are doing? You seem a bit bored."

Sun: " W-well since you asked, I shall answer, the thing was that I was actually thinking of doing something like since we both have been doing for awhile why not continue to more today, since the daycare is closed and no kids to deal with. So what do you say, Moonlight~"

Moon: * Blushes by the nickname Sun gave him* " Alright then Sunny~ "

Sun lays there waiting for Moon to get on top of him and continue what they were doing before. Then As Moon got closer and got on top of Sun, blushing the thought of just fucking him senseless made him hard. Sun felt Moon's tentacle-like dick getting hard and wanting to enter something. So Sun grabs Moon's thigh and squeezing it to get Moon's attention.

Moon soon got the attention from Sun and realized that it was time to get naked and be ready to make love to Sun. So they both got undressed and started making out. By the time it was almost been an hour of making out Moon grabbed his tentacle-like dick and moved it down and inserting it into Sun's ass.

Sun: " Ahhh~ M-Moon fuck that feels so good, y-your dick is so big, p-please fuck me so h-hard right now~"

Moon: " Mmmm~ a-as you wish is your command my dear Sunshine ~"

Then Moon thrusts into Sun hard and deep. This continued on a few hours later, until they decided to flip and change positions to make more lude moans and the smell of passionate love being made. Soon more and more that Moon went harder and deeper in Sun the more Sun was wanting more of this from Moon.

Sun: " Aaaahhh!!!~ M-MOON Aaaahhh!!!~ y-yes fuck me harder!!!~ I want m-more of your dick Mooney!!!~"

Moon: " F-fuck Sun your so t-tight!!~ I-I think Im g-gonna c-cum!!~ "

Sun: " Y-yes please cum inside of me, I want your cum, I want your love, your passion Moonshine!!!~

After what it felt like hours, but it was only been three to four hours as they were fucking each other. Moon suddenly came into Sun's ass and Moon got off of Sun and told him " I love you Sunshine ~ " Sun catching his breath and repeating the same Words back and soon they both immediately fell asleep in each other's hand.
-----------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading, soon like my other books this is one. Watch out for the next chapter soon. Plus give me an ideas on what you guys believe on what the chapter on why the guard hates Moon. Comment down below to give me any ideas. See you guys in the next chapter soon.