Chapter 9: New Year, New beginning 🎉❤️🌹

So yeah by the time you all finished reading the last chapter, I will soon be done with this one. Sorry, I came out late I had many things going on and other things to do before getting to this chapter.  But anyway, enjoy this new chapter and see what happens next! 😁

How both boys talk:

Sun: " Moon "

Moon: " Sun ''

How they talk with smut:

Sun: " Moonie~"

Moon: " Sunny~"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Finally, the New Year has begun and everything in the Pizzaplex was closed for the day and has already been remodeled and fixed. The Glamrock animatronics got upgraded and so did the other animatronics of the Pizzaplex.

   Meanwhile, at the daycare, both Sun and Moon were having the whole daycare remodeled and had to stay in their room with nothing to do except wait for the remodeling to be over. Moon is constantly bored with wanting to do something without leaving the room. He noticed Sun in the corner of their room looking anxious and a bit annoyed too. Sun is in the corner of the room thinking to himself too deep in his mind. The thoughts in his mind continued to make him feel like something else was wrong with him. But at the same time trying to calm himself down and hope Moon didn't see him with his expression thinking and wanting to know what's been going on.

Moon got up and walked up to Sun and held his hand onto Sun's right shoulder to comfort Sun. Just by looking at the expression on Sun's face, he could tell that something happened and Sun wasn't going to let him know about it. So Moon smiles at Sun and tells Sun to talk to him, then figure out a way to fix whatever the problem may be.

Sun suddenly felt a hand on his right shoulder and lifted his head to see Moon smiling at him as comforting as it can be for the moment. Sun then clenched his arms and hugged Moon. Moon returned the hug. Hoping that this sweet moment would stay forever. But it wasn't as bad as it could have happened.

Meanwhile, back at the Pizzaplex, the night guard James comes back to see that things are going to change hopefully that some pot he would try again to somehow get rid of Moon for good. James heads off to the security office to watch, until he sees the daycare care attendants walking out of the door to the Super Super Star daycare.

It had been two four hours and suddenly Moon got up and walked up to the door, he opened the door.
There is a box. Moon picks up the box and sets it on the table. Sun is a little bit confused but quickly sits there on the floor wondering what is inside the box.

   Moon grabbed a small letter opener to open the box. As soon as he opened the box Sun felt a sting sense of anger and fear within his soul. He quickly got up from his spot and ran out the door. Moon was confused but ran after Sun. Sun was running around the entire Pizzaplex, while Moon followed behind him. As soon as the whole running came to a short stop, Glamrock Freddy got in front of Sun and asked.

Glamrock Freddy: '' Sundrop why were you running around the Pizzaplex? "

Sun: " W-well I j-just don't... I can't... What?! A-are you t-talking about?! "

Moon came to a stop behind Sun and noticed that Glamrock Freddy was standing there asking if Sun was okay. But during the conversation, Sun was still angry and afraid of what happened earlier and couldn't put it into words to describe what went wrong with the box. Moon quickly told Glamrock Freddy about the situation and hopefully thought maybe he could get some help on what was happening with Sun.

Glamrock Freddy thought about Moon's offer and agreed to help out and see what went wrong. He then gave the idea that the three of them could go to the parts and services to check out why Sun is acting the way he is right now. Sun was still upset but also felt like something was happening to him. He even tried to think of how this could have happened in the first place.

  For the next few minutes later the three of them finally arrived at the parts and services. Glamrock Freddy and Moon asked, Sun to step inside the repair cylinder and wait for the scans to come back with results. For what it seemed like a few hours, only took minutes to bring back results, but the scans came back with nothing. Both Glamrock Freddy and Moon were confused by this and wondered what else could be the problem, if the scans say there's nothing wrong then, there might be something else causing Sun to act this way.

Not knowing what's going on Sun couldn't help but feel like there's something else behind the scenes at play. Suddenly Sun felt an utter wave of anger and pain within his chest, screaming as the feeling got worse and surprised both Glamrock Freddy and worried Moon at the scene. 
____________________________________________________

Wow, it took me a very long time to work on this chapter. Plus I did make it into a cliffhanger... Sorry couldn't help myself 😕😃 anyway thank you all for enjoying this book so far. But I will start with the next one... See you all soon! 👋👍