Chapter 8: A Christmas special ( smut 🌹😘❣️) 🎄🎁😁❤️

Hey sorry for this chapter being late. I've been busy over the holidays and had to spend time with my friends and family 😔 😁 but this chapter I'm about to post will be a good Christmas present to you all. So Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 and Happy holidays everyone 🌹❤️🙏

Ps: this is what they sound as they do smut:

Sun: "Moonie~"

Moon: ''Sunny~''
-----------------------------------------
As Christmas was coming the whole Pizzaplex was filled with decorations and all the children were having fun till the end of the day. Until another party soon to come as the glamrock animatronics help DJ Music Man decorates his hall. Meanwhile, the daycare is being decorated with Christmas decorations all around with help from the staff bots.

Sun and Moon both were in their room discussing what they were going to do during this time of the month.

Moon: " So what do you suppose we should do for this month? I mean there is going to be another party back in DJ's hall and of course, there are going to be lots of people there too."

Sun: " Um... I was thinking maybe we could do something else other than going to the party... I mean yes the party seems fun for all of us, but to be honest I just want to spend it with you and you alone~ "

Moon: " * blushes at the last part Sun said * o-oh well um... Maybe there is something we could do in the meantime before the party starts and after the party, how does that sound sunny~ * feels a bit hard at the thought of Sun  being underneath him * "

Sun looks at Moon and sees the blush on his face. Sun then blushed at the thought of what Moon could think of doing and accepted it before the party began.

Sun: '' Then let's go before the party starts Moonie~ "

As Moon heard that, blushing even redder, he felt a bit in the heat and felt like an erection coming. Sun watched as this happened and already knew what needed to be done. Sun picked up Moon and went straight upstairs to their shared room, locked the door from behind, placed Moon on the bed, and got on top of him.

Moon seeing Sun on top of him, gave himself an idea, he quickly smiled at Sun and moved himself on top of Sun now underneath him. Sun was so surprised by this action that it made him blush red and below the waist hard.

  By seconds later both Sun and Moon began to make out, and soon the make-out became rough and hard. They both immediately undressed each other naked. Once they both were naked, Moon broke the kiss and moved downward toward Sun's lower half. Soon he began to touch Sun's tentacle-like dick and stroking it up and down. Sun moaned in pleasure at this action. Moon noticed this reaction from the Sun and continued the motion harder and faster.

Sun then moaned, even louder and more in lust than earlier. Moon then took his mouth, opened it, and placed Sun's tentacle-like dick into his mouth sucking/ licking it in a more rapid motion. Sun then felt more pleasured and hard knot as feeling like cumming soon. Moon continued until Sun did cum all of his seed into Moon's mouth. Moon quickly swallowed and licked more of the seed and made sure none was left.

  After that Moon quickly makes Sun lift his legs apart and place his tentacle-like dick in front of Sun's asshole. Sun began to feel more lust taking over his body and soon begging Moon to fuck him senseless. Moon agreed and did as Sun had begged him to do.

    After a few hours of having sex. Both Sun and Moon quickly finished and cleaned themselves up to get ready for the party. After they finally got ready for the party, they left the room and headed off to DJ Music Man's place, and when they got there the party finally started.

   Hours, later when it came to the middle of the party everyone seemed to be either drunk or dancing too hard to the music being played louder across the whole room. Moon quickly went to get both him and Sun drinks from the party table and went back to Sun. ( You guys can imagine what kind of drinks were being served at the party. ) Sun is happy with Moon at his side and hopes that from here on out nothing will come between their relationship and everything else in the future.

   Moon comes back to Sun and hands him his drink. Sun takes a drink and sips for a few minutes. Soon he too became drunk and Moon took Sun back to the daycare to rest. He then made himself rest to be with Sun till the next morning.

    But what they didn't know was during that Christmas party, someone there had spiked the drink and placed something in Sun's cup. There could only be one person, who would do something like that. ( You guys can imagine what was placed in Sun's drink and who did it. )
________________________________________________________

Wow, it took me a while to finish this one soon I will get started with the New Year's chapter. Please give me ideas on what could happen in the next chapter(s) I need some ideas. 😊🤔😁 See you guys soon bye!! 😁