Chapter 10: Damaged Sun😰😫

So it has come to me that this chapter explains itself. Hope you guys just enjoy this new chapter and start from the last chapter...

This is the way that they talk:

Sun: " Moon "

Moon: " Sun ''

Glamrock Freddy: " Superstar "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once more Sun screams in pain and anger, damaging the room and everything inside. Both Glamrock Freddy and Moon dodge the dangerous attacks from Sun. Suddenly, Moon realized the strange look in Sun's eyes. It almost seemed like Sun was trying to stop whatever was hurting him from his mind. So Moon gets an idea and explains it to Glamrock Freddy. They both agreed to the plan and worked around it to help Sun and stop whatever was hurting him.

Suddenly after the plan had worked, ( you guys decide on what they did to stop Sun from rampaging ) Moon grabbed the unconscious Sun and placed him on the table. Being afraid of not knowing what happened to him and what caused him to act the way he did.

Moon: " * sighs * I just don't know what to do about this Freddy Sun is my bf and I don't know what is causing him to be like this and it hurts me to think that there might be something else that's going on. "

Glamrock Freddy: " *sighs* it's going to be tough even for now that we still have no clue to what Sun has been going through, the best way is for you to take him back to the daycare and watch over him. I will try my best to help out as much as possible with this situation. Is that okay with you Moondrop? "

Moon: " Y-yes it does seem to be the better option at least for now I guess. *Sighs*

After what has been at least a few days, most of Sun woke up upon being in his mind. His mind was filled with color and, at the same time filled with darker colors. He got up from where he was lying and decided to walk around for an escape out of his mind. As he continued to wander around he finally stopped and saw a figure in darker form and looked as if it were a replica of himself.

It seemed almost for a minute when Sun realized that the person in front of him was not him, but the damaged version of himself. Within a shock, Sun looked around for a way to escape the damaged version of himself. He questioned why this other thing looked so damaged and hurt. But once Sun began to walk forward, the damaged Sun reacted hostile and aggressively. Sun took a step back and feared for himself. Not knowing what the reason was for this situation.

Meanwhile, back at the rest of the Pizzaplex, the other animatronics were busy with children and adults not knowing what was going on. After the shows, they headed up towards the daycare to see if Sun and Moon were there with Freddy. When they got there the daycare was a mess and there was no sign of Sun, Moon, or Freddy. So they went to the parts and services to see if the three of them were there. Hoping that everything was fine. But little do they know that Sun was unconscious, while both Moon and Freddy were trying to find out how to fix him and who or what caused Sun to rage out.
____________________________________________________
Wow, that was hard to write. I guess this is where things start strange, but not quite right. Guys if you want to know what happened next comment down below for ideas on what the next chapter should be!! See you guys soon !! 🤗😁😊