💀Back To The Norm: Part 74💀

3rd POV
"Ah, shut up. Stop speaking so loud." Leona groans out.

"Hey, Leona-San! You suddenly get kidnapped and then you suddenly come back, what exactly is going on!?" Ruggie huffs out, demanding answers.

"Let's leave that for later. After fighting night, I feel so sleepy now." Leona grunts out.

"Fighting all night... What?" Jack mumbles out.

"I'm getting confused now." Ruggie sighs.

"Haa... I want to eat something, take a bath and go to sleep." Leona mutters out. "Hey, Ruggie, make anything simple for me. I just want meat."

"Do I hear running??" Y/n mumbles out.

"JAMIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The next thing Jamil knew is him being tackled to the ground by Kalim. "I'm so glad you're safe! Do you know how worried I am!? Are you injured!? Show me your face!"

"My back is hurting right now because of you jumping on me..." Jamil groans out.

"Ah, I'm sorry... Wait, now that I look closely, your whole body is full of scratches!" Kalim yelps out. "What happened!? No, let's leave that for later! I'll contact the whole country and have them send some skillful doctors over!"

"I'm fine, I don't need that! Haa.... Really." Jamil sighs. "I never thought I would feel relieved when I see your face one day. Anyway, you're heavy, so can you please get off me?"

".... Sorry, I feel so relieved that my knees have gone weak..." Kalim says to Jamil.

"Huh?"

"I've been really worries ever since you were taken away! Jade's also says something uneasy like, 'Maybe they are not alive by now...'!" Kalim yelps out.

"I was just listing out the possibility, I didn't mean to make everyone worried..." Jade says as he and Floyd arrive at the scene.

"Yare yare. Even so, please don't just assume that people have passed away." Azul sighs out.

"Sorry about that." Jade says with an innocent smile. "... Azul, I'm glad you're safe."

"A-ha. Welcome back, Azul." Floyd adds. "You came back pretty early, did you defeat the enemy and come back on your own?"

"It will be a long story, but it's basically what Floyd had said." Azul says to them. "When I was gone, 'Mostro Lounge' was still operating as usual, right?"

"Uwah, here it is. I knew you would say that." Floyd mumbles out with a small pout on his lips.

"The shop is open, but too many things had happened in the school for the last two days, so there were no customers at all." Jade says to Azul.

"Huh? That means we are in deficit for two days in a row!? How could this happen?" Azul mumbles out. "I have to claim compensation for damages from 'S.T.YX' later. I have to return to the lounge immediately to check..."

"Wait, Azul. You should also be treated at the infirmary room first." Riddle says to Azul.

"Uwah!? Little Goldfish has become a White Killifish!" Floyd yelps out. He and Jade wasn't expecting to see Riddle in such a state. "What's that? How did it happen?"

"White Killifish... Just as Azul said, it will be a long sty, a lot of things have happened." Riddle mumbles out.

"Riddle!! I'm so glad you're..." Trey and Cater immediately enters the scene as they finally see their Dorm Leader again. But when they saw him, they were surprised to see his red hair is now white. "... Ha!?"

"Ehh, Riddle-Kun!? Your hair is white! What happened to you!?" Cater yelps out.

"It's a long story." Y/n sighs.