💀Happy Tears: Part 75💀

3rd POV
"Ah, it's the usual....! The 18 years old you!" Rook says with a smile.

"The Fairest Queen is back!" Y/n chuckles out.

"You did it, Vil-San!" Epel says with a smile.

"KYAAA!!!!!! YES~~~~~!!!!!!!" Vil then falls back, landing on the grass.

"Vil!?/Vil-San!?/V-Vil!?" Rook, Epel, and Y/n respectively yelps out in worry.

"Suddenly falling on your back.... Do you still feel unwell!?" Rook asks in worry.

"No, I got so delivery that my knees have gone weak. Hahahaha!" Vil laughs wholeheartedly as he got up from the ground.

"Oh come on! Please don't scare us like that!!" Epel sighs out.

"Pfft.... Hahahahahahaha!" The Pomefiores laugh as they have a group hug.

"Awww~ They're like a family." Y/n chuckles out.

"From crying to screaming with Joy, Vil has been making many different expressions." Grim sighs out.

"Thank you for helping us again, Tsunotaro!" Y/n says to Malleus.

"You're back, Y/n.... Good, you don't seem to be wither somewhere." Malleus hums out. "Though, the hair color does seem different."

"Y/N!!!! HOOTY!!! GRIM!!!"

"Ah, Ace! Deuce!" Grim and Hooty says as they separate from Y/n and goes towards the two Headtslabyul Residents.

"We're back!" Hooty asks.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'WE'RE BACK'!? YOU IDIOTS!" Ace huffs out as he hits the two critters on the head.

"Ouch! Why did I have to get hit too!?" Grim huffs.

"Shut up! You should be grateful that I let you off just with a hit!" Ace yells.

"Huh!?" Grim and Hooty pouts at them.

"When we woke up in the infirmary room, there was a fuss that Rook-Senpai, Epel and Y/n were gone..." Deuce explains.

"We thought maybe you're with Rook-Senpai and the others, but.... Your phones were turned off, and the teachers say they can't find you even with tracking magic...." Ace adds.

"Do you know how we were feeling during these two days....!?" Deuce huffs out.

"Ace, Deuce.... I'm sorry for making you worried." Y/n says as she approach them.

"Really.... Not only winter holidays, please just give me a break already...." Ace whines.

"You guys don't seem to have any serious injuries, that's good- Eh, Y/n!" Deuce yelps out.

"Y-You're hair! It's all grey and puffy! What happened!?" Ace adds as they look at the girl with worry.

".... Nyaha. Nyahaha!"

"Hey, Grim. What are you grinning at!? It's not a laughing matter!" Ace says as he turns to the cat monster.

"You guys must be lonely without me, right~?" Grim says with a smirk.

"What!?" Ace and Deuce yelps out.

"You guys can't do anything without the boss after all. Jeez, you guys are not honest at all!" Grim laughs.

"You'll always get cocky like that...." Deuce huffs out. ".... Hmm?" Tears threaten to fall as Grim whimpers softly.

"I.... I really came back....!" Grim cries out. "I thought I won't be able to see you guys again, I.... I.... FFGNA!!!!!!!!!" Grim jumps on Ace and Deuce and clings onto their sleeves as he cries into them.