🐲The Ruler Of The Abyss; Maleficent: Part 1🐲

Y/n's POV
'I hear a baby crying....' Must be another dream, but which one is it? My question got answered immediately as I now stand beside a crib and a baby inside it. "Hold on, I recognize those three..." They have got to be the three fairies from the story Cass told me when I was younger... Or was it Lilia?

"Each of us should bless the child with a gift." Flore, the Red Fairy, says to the others. "Tiny princess." I look down and see the sleeping princess. Suddenly, the three fairies went in front of the crib to protect the baby as the king and queen rose from their thrones.

"It's Maleficent!" Fauna, the Green Fairy, yelps out. I look up and see the Witch of Thorns herself. The Mistress of Evil; Maleficent.

"I was worried since I didn't receive an invitation..." She says to the king and queen.

"You weren't invited." Merryweather, the Blue Fairy, huffs out at Maleficent. She looks like she's ready to throw hands at her.

"I wasn't?" Maleficent hums out as she takes a step back. "I too, shall bless the child with a gift." She says as she raised her arms and a green glow engulfed her figure. She's even more intimidating in person... "Listen well, all of you. The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, and she will be loved by everyone."

"That's a very kind gift." I mutter out. Maleficent paused before smiling. A vision of an ebony colored spinning wheel appears floating in front of my eyes.

"Before the sun sets on her 16th birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel... And die!" And that's where everything fades to black...

"Does that mean she's the only one being left out...?" I mumble to myself. I guess it's time to wake up...

"Hey, can you hear me?" That... Voice... "Can you hear me!?" I turned around and came face to face with a boy with dark curly hair. "Hey, can you hear me!?"

"I-I can hear you." I stutter out.

"That's good! I finally got through!" The Boy sighs in relief. "Okay, listen carefully to what I'm about to say. The spell you're under is powerful and I can only talk to you for a short amount of time!" Spell...? What spell...? "My name is Goth Soonmun. I know your parents well. I was also killed at the incident."

"You're a victim too...?" I mutter.

"I know, but it's a long story! None of us who died that day can leave the grounds of this school unless your 'curse' is broken!"

"My curse?!" I... I don't know what to say...

"This curse is preventing the people you've met before from talking about the real events in your life, especially the ones you called Norman and Cass." Goth says to me. "There's more for me to tell but... The curse is already... Separating our connection..."

"Goth! Wait!" I tried reaching out to him but he was drifting away from me.

"Remember! Don't trust the golden eyes!" And that's when I wake up in cold sweet.

3rd POV
'The dream was...' Y/n thought to herself as she prepares for the day. 'First Maleficent then Goth.... And what curse was he talking about!?'

"Good morning, Y/n, Hooty." Grim yawns out.

"Hoo, good morning." Hooty hoots out. The sudden imagine of Maleficent flashed in Y/n's mind. "Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Hoo?" Owlbert pokes his head out from behind Hooty. Suddenly, Y/n sprinted out of the room, leaving her critter friends behind.

"Fgna? Y/n, why are you in such a hurry?" Grim yelps out. "Haha~ You must have forgotten to do your homework and you're going to copy it from Ace, right? Count me in~!"