💀 Leave It To Your Big Brother: Part 76💀

3rd POV
Back at S.T.Y.X, Idia is working tirelessly for hours now. And at last, he was finally finished.

"... Alright." Idia hums out. "Now if I can get this to process without any problems...."

"Anyway..... I should do what I can for now." As Idia was about to walk up some stairs, he saw something shining on the steps. "Hmm? Did something just shine?" He thought it was just the Blot Crystals Grim puked out earlier. "That's the thing that was stuck in Grim's throat..... AH!?" Idia bends down to see if he was correct. It was Ortho's Chip. "T-This is....! Why I'd this in Grim-Shi's mouth!? How did it... No, it doesn't matter now! With this, maybe I can.....!!"

"That day, this magic memory card that was installed in Ortho has been taken in by the Phantoms...." Idia mumbles out as he holds the chip in his hand. "It has all the data of Ortho's memories and AI program, but... What if he lose control again after I use this memory card...." Idia looks down at the newly made Ortho. "This time, with my own hand... N-No, it's going to be fine. It's not like the program has a bug...... Let's go."

"Energy 100%, activating the magic reactor..... Power stable."

"Y-Yes... That's it!" Idia mumbles out nervously.

"Processing the memory card.... 54%, 83%.... Completed."

".... Please move!" Idia whispers.

"Magic Humaniod 'ORTHO' Restarting...." Idia waits impatiently as Ortho slowly opens his eyes. The moment of truth...

"... Good morning, can you recognize me?" Idia says as he takes a step back.

"Good morning, Nii-San." Ortho greets back. "Huh, why am I here....? I thought I had been taken in the 'Underworld' along with 'him'...."

"Grim-Shi has swallowed your memory e, that's why I was able to restart you again." Idia explains to Ortho.

"I see.... So that's how it is. Then maybe he is the one...." Ortho mumbles softly. "What is this? The core of my memory card feels really warm."

"D-Do you feel unwell?" Idia stutters out.

"No, that's not if. My body movement has no problem." Ortho shakes his head. "But... I can feel that Ortho is here with me. The temperature of my interior parts didn't change, but it's so warm... It's my first time feeling this."

"I-I see... Ah, uhm, what should I call you today?" Idia nervously asks.

"Eh? Why would you ask that?" Ortho asks softly, a bit confused as to why Idia would ask that.

"It's fine, you don't have to act as Ortho anymore.... Thank you for always being my 'brother'." Idia says to Ortho.

"... You don't need a 'brother' anymore?" Ortho hesitantly asks.

"No, that's not what I mean. Uhm... It will take a long time to explain." Idia stutters out. "I don't know if it's because your memory card has been exposed to Blot for a long time, or is it because you've been hit by the 'Thunderstorm Spear' many times...... Your magic circuit has changed."

"How did it change? But my thinking pattern and learning algorithm is still functioning correctly." Ortho mutters softly.

"Your magic circuit no longer accepts any interference from the outside. It's in a state where you can't overwrite the program unless you learn it yourself." Idia explains.

"Does that mean an unfixable bug has occurred?" Ortho asks.

"Yes, but you can also put it this way. You have your own self-consciousness... You have your own heart." Idia says to Ortho.