Chinnathala 💛

My mind has gone totally blank seeing this news, the shock hasn't subsided for me to fathom anything and form paragraphs and essays about this, for now I can just say Chinnathala, thank you for everything. Hope this sums up all my emotions.

Personal opinion: Suresh Raina's is the best smile I've seen in the entire universe, so genuine and selfless ❤️

This intuition is really a thing. Believe me or not, two days ago I was thinking about the present Indian cricket team, how most players frequently keep changing, i.e. the lack of constants in this team. I cheer for them only because they play for India, there's no emotional connect unlike  the previous players such Dhoni, Raina, Virat, Jadeja, Ashwin, Bhuvi, Pujara, Rohit, Shikhar, AB, Malik, Faf, Bravo etc.

My mind wandered back to those days when Raina and Faf were still in CSK, Abraham Benjamin De Villiers was regularly amazing us with his alien-like abilities. A wave of nostalgia hit me and I spent the next two days crying and reminiscing and watching highlights. Raina's 87(25) is an all time classic and another one I felt like watching was AB's innings against GL in 2016 Qualifier 1. I still remember, halfway through RCB's innings in that match, I went off to sleep thinking ab kuch nahi ho sakta and I was stunned in morning while watching the news, "RCB are through to the finals", I regret not watching the ABD show live.

Another thing I missed was Raina's jumping celebration from the balcony when Dhoni scored 18(6) against DC in 2021 qualifier 1. I strongly hoped that we would get to see him yellove again. Was feeling a lot better today and then this happened.