headcannons

we're starting off with headcannons boys 

i'm cringing at the thought of adding O and L to this but i have too because they're in the series as well 😫

--

- we're starting with F because he's kinda hot

- anyways he's definitely very anti social and only comes off as rude to you at first because he doesn't know how to act, its been so many years since he's came in positive contact with someone.

- but eventually he warmed up to you, seeing how you were like him, as the letters had shunned you just like they had him, and you had no other place to go. 

- he likes to watch the rest of the letters from the "mouth" of the mountain, and laughs whenever someone gets hurt, or something dramatic happens. its like a tv show to him.

- if any of the other letters try to approach you and him for any reason at all, he may protect you like a guard dog, only because he knows how aggressive some of the letters can be, and also because he just wants to keep you safe.

- he's like a dog. he'll let you pet him if you ask too.

- he can't really speak human, but he understands the human language very well, considering he's a letter himself. 

- he has a scar on where his chest would be, which is a battle wound from his fight with N.

--

N

- he's naturally smaller than the other letters and he hates it.

- he was the only letter that actually made an effort to even go up to you, despite the fact that you looked so abnormal and scary to him. 

- but he felt sympathy for you, which was why he ever made that effort in the first place, and he doesn't regret it at all.

- you try to help him face his fears as much as you can, but sadly you can't figure out exactly what or who he's scared of, giving he can only say the letter that he is.

- he's emotionally scarred from the entire thing with F and multiple of his friends dying. it may not sound bad to you, but it's traumatizing for him.

- he knows that he'll never be able to tell you exactly what he's feeling, but he loves that you try despite not knowing a single thing.

--

X

- he can dance. this is the most random headcannon i ever had.

- he likes to use his cloning powers just to confuse you. he loves seeing your angry face when you tell him to cut it out.

- he likes to watch cartoon shows despite barely ever getting the chance too.

- he once accidentally hit you in the face with his weapon and you got a scar from it. he panicked and you ended up wearing his headband for a while as a bandage.

- he randomly blinds you with his headband and watches you struggle to take it off. its just funny.

--

Z

- how the fuck would this work out? he's a literal planet

---

more after i go to school