F + reader

Platonic fluff

this might be my favorite plot so far

-- READER FIRST PERSON --

I wandered around the dark cave aimlessly, just looking for an area to rest. I knew well that F still wasn't comfortable with me sleeping next to them, so i thought to find an area of my own for now. I was carrying a random lantern i found next to the lantern he uses. Even though the light was weak, it was still enough for me to see. Eventually i found a good enough spot. It was a small dead end with a small carve in the wall, which was definitely large enough for me to curl up in.

 It was a small dead end with a small carve in the wall, which was definitely large enough for me to curl up in

(sorry if it looks weird its the best i could do)

I set the lantern beside the hole and crawled inside it, resting my head on my arms and tucking in my legs. I slowly closed my eyes, attempting to sleep.

...

...but eventually after about 5 minutes, i could feel myself being watched. Curiously, i opened my eyes. I could see a familiar black letter watching me from afar. We made eye contact until he hopped forward, and sat down. He stayed like that for a while, as i gave him a confused look. Eventually he laid down and scooted towards me, making a tired "Eff" noise. I got the idea and wrapped my arms around what i assume to be F's chest, and slowly and hesitantly raised my hand up to pet him, and rested my hand on his head. He flinched, but accepted it. I slowly moved my hand up and down his head, petting him softly. He emitted a soft purring noise, which made me smile. 

I continued to pet him until i fell asleep.

---

ok gn