F x reader

romantic fluff

muahahahahah

---

I sat at the edge of the mountain, watching all of the letters from below. F was nowhere to be found, which worried me. I scanned the white canvas, only to see most of the letters. My anxiety slightly increased as I finally realized that something was wrong. I backed away from the edge and stood up, turning around to go back inside the lair. I was picturing ideas of what could have happened to my beloved letter in my head as i went back further inside the cave.

I slowly entered the last area i could find, only to see F attempting to bandage himself. He had a large gaping hole through his chest. He looked up and saw me, and sighed of relief. 

"Jesus, F! What the hell happened?" I asked him, running up to him and taking the bandage. He didn't say anything, and adjusted himself so i could aid him on my own. I wrapped the white cloth around his chest, and made a little bow in the front. I smiled at this.

"Is it too tight?" I asked him. He shook his head "no". I sighed and sat down next to him. He turned and leaned his head on me, closing his eyes. I could tell that he was tired. I wrapped my arm around him, being careful not to touch his scar, and leaned on him as well. Although it was about 3 in the morning, a good nap wouldn't hurt. not for him.

---

LLLLLLLL imagine having a hole in your chest 😂