7

Jimin:"Don't cry." He wiped your tears off but you turned your face to the other side . Looking outside of the window. He sighed and continued to drive.. he kept driving for 2 hours.. You have Car sickness as your stomach was hurting.. You tried to open the window but jimin turned on the child-lock.

Jimin:"Young lady? Why do you want to open the window?"
Y/n:"I Have c-car sickness.."
Jimin:"Don't lie.. i know you're trying to scream for help but bae .. I am your help"
Y/n:"DUDE DON'T CALL ME WITH WEIRD NAMES AND I'M NOT LYING OPEN THE FREAKING WINDOW! NOW!"
Jimin:"Fine.. but if you scream.. there will be a big trouble" He turned off child-lock and you opened window. You looked out at the birds flying quite distracted from being known-kidnapped. He looked at you and smiled ... 2 more hours later the car arrived at a dark forest (Not the forbidden forest from Harry Potter dude) You looked at it and your smile faded away. You started shivering. You looked at Jimin who was smirking.

Y/n:"W-What is this place?"
Jimin:"Oh my house is located here."
The car went deeper in the forest that no one would be able to find the way back.
Y/n:"W-Why do you live here??"
Jimin:"One. So no one knows where I live. Two. You'll not be able to escape because only i. Know how to get out.. not even my servants." Soon a huge house brightened your smile. It had lights and it was amazing.. There were many trees,a swimming pool,a huge gate..,a cute dog waiting outside,a big garden and many maids and guards waiting at a huge door.

Y/n:"Woah!!"
Jimin:"Is it nice?"
Y/n:"Yeah"
Jimin:"Everything is amazing apart from the forest."
Y/n:"Yeah..."
Jimin:"Well come on get out" You got off of the car and stepped on some leaves it made a noise which made you flinch. Jimin placed his hand over your shoulder.

Jimin:"You okay?"
Y/n:"Y-Yes" Jimin then held her hand and started walking towards the huge door welcomed by the people.
They all bowed at you. A couple of men opened the door.

You looked at the huge living room

You looked at the huge living room.  Jimin took you inside and made you sit on the couch beside him.

Jimin:"You can explore the house. Just do go outside the gate. You'll get lost"
Y/n:"Then how am I supposed to escape?"
Jimin:"There's no escape Babygirl..and there's also wolves out there at night. You sure you want to go?"
Y/n:"W-Wolves?"
Jimin:"Yeah they're actually amazing.. they keep away the police officers if they drive past"
Y/n:"Is that how you've not been caught?"
Jimin:"It's actually because of my smartness. This forest,house everything are in my property."
Y/n:"Quick question mate"
Jimin:"What?"
Y/n:"Can i go to school?"
Jimin:"Yes,but in my sight.."
Y/n:"What?"
Jimin:"You cannot talk to any men.. as i will shoot them"
Y/n:"You can't do that!"
Jimin:"Sure can"
Y/n:"But my dress-"
Jimin:"Babe... I'm a multi- Trillionaire there's a whole own wardrobe for you"
Y/n:"You know money doesn't give happiness-"
Jimin:"You're exactly like your brother,babe.. to say that people should have enough money."
Y/n:"My brother may not be rich as you but he works hard,takes care of me, is a ceo of a rich company and mainly he's rich in heart. Unlike you"
Jimin:"I don't know if there's rich in my heart but you're in my heart babe.. I'm obsessed with you... I can't take my eyes off you.. you're too pretty.. i can't stop thinking of you..
I love you.. i don't know if you'll escape from this forest but you'll never escape from my heart" 

                      To be continued