8

He came closer and licked your earlobe. You moved away.

Y/n:"P-Please don't do anything to me"
His smirk grew wider
Jimin:"Why not? You're mine now"
Y/n:"No I'm not-"
Jimin:"Yes you are and your not allowed to disrespect me. Understand?" You didn't say anything
Jimin:"Do you understand  babe?"
You nodded in fear. Your phone started ringing. It was Taehyung.
Jimin:"Give me your phone."
Y/n:"No-" He grabbed it from your hand and declined it.
Y/n:"Why do you hate my brother that much?"
Jimin:"He did a mistake and he must pay for it"
Y/n:"No he did not. It was a complete misunderstanding. Taehyung always talked about you to me when i was young but he just never said your name"
Jimin:"He never said my name because he knew that i had a crush on you since you were 14. I always tell him that i like you but he said you're too young. Your just 3 years younger than me. He only showed me your pictures,talked about you but he never let me ever meet you.. because he didn't want me to be with you."
Y/n:"Well i don't want to be with y-"
Jimin:"Shut up.. You will be stuck with me forever.. fate brought us together and only death can separate us"
You became even scared of hearing him say that.
Jimin:"And anyways.. let's go to our room" He winked and grabbed your wrist and took you to his bedroom.

 let's go to our room" He winked and grabbed your wrist and took you to his bedroom

You looked around and you were amazed.. but you didn't show it because you knew he'd take advantage if you say you like it.

Jimin:"How's the room babygirl?"
Y/n:"It's dark and weird.. why don't you have any bright colours?"
Jimin:"Well-"
Y/n:"and this bed looks like deathb-"
He covered your mouth.
Jimin:"That's your limit. Shut up.." He sat on the bed.
Jimin:"Come here..." You came near him and he pulled you onto his lap...
You blushed
Y/n:"L-Leave me-"
Jimin:"I can't..." He hugged your waist tightly...
Jimin:"You know you'll always end up in my embrace..." His hands started going down to your thighs ..

Warning 🔞
Please skip if your uncomfortable

He started massaging your bare thighs thrust fully. You started to moan.

Jimin:"D@mn your moans are good"

His hands were roaming on your thighs which made you wet and uncomfortable. His hands then went down to your pussy. He inserted his hands in your pantie but you stopped him.

Y/n:"Please... I'm only 17..."
Jimin:"I don't care!"
Y/n:"P-Please don't rape me" He widened his eyes after hearing rape. He placed you down on the bed and went downstairs.

Y/n pov
He stopped...so that's his weakness... Some words like.. abuse,rape...toy...and.. wait... Fat? That's rude but he has been bullied for that... Hmm this is actually good ... He's not that bad but he's bad... Well atleast i can call taehyung now ...

End of y/n pov

OTP
Taehyung:"Y/N!! WHAT HAPPENED? DID HE DO SOMETHING?"
Y/n:"Tried to but..."
Taehyung:"BUT?"
Y/n:"Failed"
Taehyung:"THANK GOD!! WE WERE SO WORRIED.. LISA'S CRYING.. JUNGKOOK TRIED CALLING THE POLICE-"
Y/n:"NO! HE DID NOT-"
Taehyung:"But i told him not to.."
Y/n:"phew-"

Off the phone

Jimin:"Who are you talking to babe?"
You flinched hearing his husky and deep voice.. He harshly took the phone from your hand and saw you were talking to Taehyung. His eyes Darkened as night.

OTP:
Jimin:"You didn't change at all bastard."
Taehyung:"LEAVE HER..."
Jimin:"You're the one who sold her to me"
Taehyung:"BECAUSE SHE'S MY SISTER AND I LOVE HER! I DON'T WANT HER TO FEEL DEATH BY YOUR FILTHY HANDS!"
Jimin:"SHUT UP! I WON'T HESITATE TO TORCHER YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!MIND YOUR WORDS!"

Jimin hung up and looked at you.

Jimin:"You made a big mistake and you shall receive the punishment"

                  To be continued