12 (Final)

Taehyung,Lisa and Jungkook went to the back of the house and hid behind a tree. The guards were all around. The wolf which was chasing them three came to the front of their house with more wolves. All the guards went to kill them.. At that time Those three climbed up the back gate and got inside. They were looking through the window. They couldn't see anything. They tried going in through the windows as it was big and wide. Jungkook and Lisa Got in. While Taehyung was getting in one of the guards looked and him

Guard:"THIEVES!!! THEY ARE BREAKING IN" All the guards came in and cornered them three. Lisa was scared as she held Jungkook's hand.
A guard came and hit their heads with a shovel. They all fainted. The guards took them to the basement.

Jimin:"Good morning y/n..."
Y/n:"Y-You r@ped me"
Jimin:"No! I d-didn't.. this is a normal thing for married couples and besides you should be grateful for the ple@sure i gave you."
Y/n:"You hurted me"
Jimin:"No i didn't! Now go and get ready... We're going somewhere..."
Y/n:"We're?"
Jimin:"Yes .. we both are going.."
Y/n:"I don't want to come with yo-" He gave a death glare to Y/n and she shut her mouth.
Y/n:"O-Okay.." Y/n tried getting up but she couldn't. Jimin was too rough.. but she managed to walk in pain. She went to take a shower.

Jimin got ready earlier and changed.

A knock was on the door.

Jimin:"Yes?"
Guard:"Boss Mrs Park's brother and friends tried breaking in" Jimin widened his eyes
Jimin:"WHAT!?"
Guard:"Yes ... They're in the basement"
Jimin:"I'll come ..." Jimin went down to the basement.

" Jimin went down to the basement

Jimin looked at those three who were handcuffed and tied up. His anger was boiling. He took a bat and started hitting Lisa. Lisa woke up seeing herself in a creepy basement. She was covered by blood... She was crying..

Guard:"B-Boss... She's a girl..."

Jimin stopped hitting her after hearing that. He punched Jungkook face which made him and Taehyung awake..

Lisa:"NO.. LEAVE HIM.. P-PLEASE!" Lisa was sobbing and Jungkook vomitted blood.
Taehyung:"LEAVE HIM YOU BASTARD!" Jimin looked at Taehyung and started beating him up mercilessly. Taehyung cried but not in pain. He remembered how Jimin was.. He was such a beautiful soul but that soul of his turned Psychopathic.
Taehyung stopped crying and laughed.

Jimin:"WHY AREN'T YOU CRYING IDIOT?" He hit taehyung.. Taehyung's face,head everything was in blood.
Taehyung:"I'm proud.." Jimin got confused.
Jimin:"PROUD OF WHAT?"
Taehyung:"Proud of you who finally knows how to defend himself.. not like before.. you were a bloody coward before Jimin.. you'd cry when people make fun of you. You'd not fight back.. I'm proud that you finally learned to fight back... To me..." Jimin was in complete guilt. He realised what he just did to his bestfriend... Taehyung almost died because of him.. Jimin put the bat down and sat on the floor.