10

Jimin went downstairs followed by you.

Jimin:"Eat quickly... Or you'll be late"
You saw various of food on the table.

You took the pancakes and started eating it while Jimin was eating eggs and bacons

You took the pancakes and started eating it while Jimin was eating eggs and bacons. After 15 minutes you both finished eating. You wiped your mouth with a tissue so did Jimin.

Jimin:"Come on.. let's go.." He took you outside to the car. You both sat.

                        In the car

Jimin:"You don't have my number in your phone yet do you?"
Y/n:"No."
Jimin:"Add my number it's xxxxxxxxxx" You added his phone number and saved it as Jimin.
Jimin:"Call me if you need anything or if you're in trouble okay?" You didn't say anything. He lifted your chin up.
Jimin:"Okay babygirl?" You nodded.

Jimin drove fastly to your school and reached it at 8:50.
Jimin:"Phew.. we're here...get off the car." You both got off and he came to you.
Jimin:"Remember the rules?"
Y/n:"Yes.." He pecked your lips.
Jimin:"Bye... I'll prepare everything for our wedding tomorrow..." He smirked and you closed your eyes in disbelief.
Jimin:"Don't worry... I'll invite your brother and your friends as well.... To see their jealous and mad faces..." He winked and left from there.

In school

You took your math materials as it was the first class. You went to the class while running. Meanwhile.

Lisa pov
I was searching for y/n to see if she came or not. I saw her and i was about to go to her but she ran away. I sighed in disbelief.. I took my math materials and went inside the class
End of Lisa Pov

Y/n:"May i get in sir?"
Mr Min aka Suga:"Yes Y/n."

Suga is your Math Professor

Suga is your Math Professor. He is strict,cold but not towards you since your the star student.

You went and sat on a single seater bench. Not looking at anyone. Jungkook was calling you but you ignored him because you knew Jimin would shoot him..

Lisa:"May i get in sir?" She asked while breathing heavily
Suga:"You may get in before the bell rings" Lisa ran and looked for you. When she found you she said Hey but you didn't reply back.

Suga:"Lisa sit somewhere!"
Lisa sat next to Jungkook who's also confused. When the class finished you went outside and Lisa and Jungkook ran towards you.

Lisa:"Y/N WAIT!!!"
Jungkook:"Y/N!!!!!"
They were running but got interrupted by a man. It was not a normal student. He was one of Jimin's Guard. He is there to make sure that you're not breaking Jimin's rules.
Guard:"Leave her."
Jungkook:"Who are you to say t-" The guard slapped Jungkook. You were about to go there but once again. You knew the consequences.
Lisa:"Kookie! You alright??"
Jungkook:"Yeah..." Lisa helped Jungkook who was mad.
Jungkook:"WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING TO US Y/N?"
You flinched but didn't answer. You went to the next class leaving Lisa and Jungkook dumbfounded.

After school
You went outside the school and saw Jimin waiting for you.
You went towards him and he pulled you into his arms.
Jimin:"I bought your wedding dress baby..." He took you somewhere else in the car and told you to wear this.

" He took you somewhere else in the car and told you to wear this

You wore it and saw him in a suit.

At wedding

Priest:"Why do you want to get married?"
Jimin:"To feel happy"
Priest:"Why do you want to get married?"
Y/n:"To feel.. less lonely"
Priest:"Why do you want to get married to this person?"
Jimin:"Because i love her. She's my everything"
Priest:"Why do you want to get married to this person?"
Y/n:"Because he told me to..."

Jimin:"I,Park Jimin take you,Kim Y/n for my lawful wife,to have and to hold from this day forward,for better,for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and health, until death do us apart"
Y/n:"I,Kim Y/n take you,Park Jimin for my lawful husband,to have and to hold from this day forward,for better,for worse,for richer,for poorer,in sickness and health, until death do us apart"
Priest:"You may kiss the bride" Jimin started kissing you passionately. It was filled with love and care. You wanted to kiss him back but you felt shy.
Priest:"Now let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this bride and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony.In the sight of God and these witnesses, I now pronounce you husband and wife!"
Jimin: He whispered in your ear"Get ready for tonight"

                     To be continued
(I'm not a Christian btw,i knew how the priest would say these things from movies)