Tell Her

We made eye contact, ehich soon turned into a story of its own. His eyes sweet and innocent. His fear was visible in the tears that were still forming. Building up, up, and up.
"Is she there?"
I stopped. Nothing. I was paralysed. Our eyes were locked and it was as if I could feel the key but it was impossible to cling onto. I felt a shiver down the back of my spine.

"Who?" I asked with a shaking voice.

I knew exactly who he meant. Him and her were inseperable. They were together all the time. Even after all the crap their relationship got from her friendship group, they couldbt care less. They would do anything for each other.
But something got in the way, I don't know what, but it did, and it tore them apart. No matter how hard I tried to get them back together, it was no use. Soon she became ice cold. I would see her now and again with bloodshot eyes or the messiest here. It hurt to see her like that, specialy when I witnessed her happiness with Suga before all this. Her smile, her hair, even the way she walked was perfect.

"You know... Disha"
Her name struck me like a bullet. I peeked through the stage curtains and my eyes scanned the overwhelmed crowd. The lights shone before my eyes. The spotlight searched for its star. It was Suag it wanted. It was Suga they all wanted. I thought about how lucky I was that Suga knew I existed. I snapped out of my ilusuion as the blood started to circulate my body faster than usual. My eyes caught her sight and i sharply stepped back.
Yoongi stared, waiting for an answer. He knew she was out there, for one of the things she had told Suga was about her major crush on Jungkook. I walked over to Yoongi. " You should just tell her" I said to him
"I can't. She'll never talk to me again. We were just friends, and she likes Jungkook. If I told her how I felt she would hate me. Atleast if we're friends I can stay with her, look after her."
"We'll talk aout this later, just go out there. Your running 15 minutes late already. Please Yoongi. I know you're scared but you have to go. For her sake, for Bangtan's sake".