Confessions

They stared at me. Their eyes moved up and down my body and I started to shift, feeling uncomfortable. Although, I couldn't blame them. I was in someone else's clothes, under someone else's roof, barefoot. It was enough to get me panicking, thinking of what had happened. Najwah got up and squeezed me tight,p. The beads on her scarf scraped the skin on my chest, but I didn't complain. I put my arms around her and closed my eyes, absorbing the comfort. For a few seconds, my worries had gone away and I nerves began to ease. Before my anxiety arose and Kim Taeyhyung's voice hit my ear. He dragged Najwah by one arm. Separating the two of us.
"Play with me!" A bright cheery voice directed at Najwah.
Before she had anything to argue, she was dragged behind Taeyhyung. I stood there, confused. I tried to take in what had just happened. I was interrupted by yet another loud screech. This time, it was Disha. She took my by my arms and sat me down. "What are you wearing?" Were you really here the whole time?" She questioned and questioned but my head was still throbbing and I didn't hear much. He interrogation was interrupted by the presence of a boy. It was Jungkook.
"Noona, Yoongi hyung told me to hold onto your phone. I think it's time I gave it back to you. It's been pinging all week. Seriously."
"Well there is a silent button on it you know" Disha answered, sticking her tongue out.
"You're so childish" Jungk00k said.
Disha got up and dragged Jungkook by his hoodie towards her. In a flirty, low tone whisper, with strong eye contact, she replied
"And what are you? Grown up?"
Jungkook broke into a hefty laugh, his finger lifted, "Feisty" he joked, tapping her nose.
Me and Marinel watched, cringing. I knew Disha liked him. But I didn't think of Jungkook ever doing something like this without the thought of Min Yoongi in his mind.