Toxic Waste

"Okay", Suga sighed. He helped himself up and I could see his hands tremble.

You never know what really goes on behind the smiles. These performances really help his anxiety. I know he hates going out there, specialy when his crush is watching. I could see the pain on his face. I can't imagine what I would do if my crush liked someone else. I would never be able to be as strong as Yoongi.

He grasped on to his microphone and made his way on to the stage. I was happy to see the comforting smiles at Yoongi from the rest of the guys as the curtains departed.
I took a seat, fumbling my thumbs. Hping they pull of a great performance as usual. As Yoongi began to sing, I could hear his shaking voice. I knew I shouldn't, but I began to doubt if he was going to get through even the first song...

I waited, waited l, and waited. Until I couldn't wait any longer. I peeked through the now closed curtains, only to see their frightened, shocked faces.
All their eyes were fixed on Yoongi as J-Hope started off his solo half heartedly. He tried to build on his rap, buying the boys an extra few seconds to shake Yoongi awake.

Suga's eyes were lost somewhere in the crowd of crazy fans. I tried my hardest to follow the direction of his eyes, and I soon found what I was looking for: Suga and Disha's eyes were interlocked and they both stood, frozen. His eyes gleamed in the bright lights and hers squinted woth no emotion. Disha's eyes gave off a semse of hatred, yet it looked as if her lips fought with the devil to crack a smile.

Her cheeks flushed and she pushed out her chest, tugging down her t shirt, showing a bit of cleavage. One of her friends, Marinel, nudged her. I could tell from here why, because Jungkook 'apparently' looked at her. I didn't think Disha was like that. So girly, so... She was so different to when she was with Suga. I guess she's changed, or she's sweet on the outside, sour in the inside.