Marinel

Marinel stared at the door with full concentration as she tried to slow down her breathing. Her heart was beating fast and she was still a little weak from all the shots she had taken earlier. Her head throbbed in sync with her heart now that the only thing seperating Marinel and Jin was the door.

Marinel's hands were shaking uncontrolably as she reached out for the door knob. It creaked open without her pushing and Jin stood infront of her. Her blood started to boil and her temperature was rising. She brought the bottle of Vodka she was holding to her lips and gulped down as much as she could in one breath, for it was the only way she could think of that would calm her down.

As her lungs began to lose air, her whole body started to tingle. Marinel's vision was blurrier, but she started to walk towards Jin. With her first step she stumbled.

Marinel clung on to Jin's collar for support. As soon as she regained balance, her hand on his t-shirt tensed and she pushed him, welcoming herself inside and shutting the door behind.

She continued to push him until he fell onto the bed, with her on top. She felt his breath hit her face every time he exhaled. Marinel couldn't stop herself from biting my lip. Her palm begged for the warmth of his skin, and the tenderness of his hair. Jin's eyes were surprised but his head bent up and reached closer towards Marinel, yet his whole body was still pinned down on the bed. Both their heads attracted like magnets and their lips locked. The taste of his strawberry lip balm was enough to get her body grinding against his.

As they made out his hands connected around her waist. He pushed himself up to a seated position, now with Marinel on his lap. Their lips were still together, yet she felt her eyes lose the power to move. She was mesmorised by the sparkle in his as he slowly opened them. He lifted her up a bit and fixed her back down oh his lap.

His arms went up and he took off his t-shirt. Marinel got up, pulling her lips away from his. She felt for the back of my dress and realised it was already unzipped. Sliding down her dress she jumped back in to bed, and under the snow white duvet. Jin wiggled around, his cheeks a little red from embarrassment, but he tried to laught it off, preventing any eye contact with Marinel. She laughed a little too. He was so cute.
He relaxed his back and gave a sigh of relief. Marinel heared his belt and his jeans fall to the floor.
She carefully placed her arm on his chest, which went up and down as he inhaled and exhaled dramaticaly. His head turned towards Marinel and he stared at her. She began to slide her arm down, past his stomach and down to what was now a hard... bump.
She gently held on to it and her hand began to create friction. They still stared at each other in silence. He breathed heavily, as her hand went faster. He pressed his lips shut and his cheeks puffed up as he tried to keep his moans silent. Marinel kissed his forehead, and tried to calm him down.
His tender palm touched her cheek, " ahh, you have beautiful eyes", he whispered, stroking her face with his thumb. His hand got shakier and his body was tense, this showed off his abs tremendously. She went faster and faster until her arms began to ache.

She enjoyed the sight of Jin's dreamy eyes as they shut closed. His manly scent filled my nose, followed by his sigh and a relaxed figure.

He rolled over towards het and squeezed her tight. " I had an idea what you'd be like Marinel..." he said with a cracked voice.

She was speechless, and tiered. "Shhh" she demanded, with her index finger on his lips and half closed eyes, now fully shut.