Behind The Scenes

I had some how managed to doze off although my heart throbbed madly scince the show began. I was shaken awake by the noisy boys that came running at me. My pupils widened as seven guys pounced on me. It had obviously gone pretty well. I saw their red faces, making me crack up.
"How did it go?" I asked
"Daebak!" Namjoon exclaimed
"Great! Now go take a shower, all of you. Ergh you stink!" I scrunched up my face and stuck my tongue out.
They ran off, shoving each other out of the way playfully.
My face relaxed, into a slight frown as I saw Suga. I remembered how he had frozen infront of everyone like that. I grabbed him by the wrist and told him to sit down on the chair I had now freed for him.
He sat down. With no emotion on his face. Pale, and sweaty.
"What happened?" I said quietly,
I was mad at him for almost ruining it for all of them, but I knew he didn't do it on porpose, and he needed all the comforting from the look of it.
He gave no reply.
I got hold of him by the arm and grabbed him to his dressing room. The guard whacked his arm out as I touched the door knob.
"Who are you? Have you got I.D? You're not allowed in without permission."
"She's with me," Suga spoke
His eyebrows faced inwards and his forehead wrinkled up. He slapped the guard's arm out the way, yet I still had his other arm in my hand.

But now he was infront of me and it seemed as if I was holding onto him like a little kid. He sat down infront of the mirror, looked at himself for a few seconds, and turned around, his back to the mirror, and his head lowered. I took some tissue and placed my fingers under his chin, raising his head up. I dabbed at his face until it was matt. In this time I was still trying to build up the courage to repeat my question.
What was he thinking?
What happened?
As my lips opened, the door did too. It was Marinel. She came barging in, out of breath, with the security guard pulling at her handbag.
"Suga! Where's that hot friend of yours! Jin? Yeah. Jin!"
Suga's eyes widened as he soon realised it was Disha's friend. His fists clenched, yet I could see them shake. I freaked out. What was he going to do?I wanted her to go away right that instant.
"He's in his room obviously. Next door." I said, my back facing her at all times.
She stormed back out, slamming the door behind her. Yet something stopped the door from shutting. I went to see what it was... it was a condom . I held it in my hand, the thoughts were going crazy in my head.