lost in new world

Elsa regretted to fall asleep during dinner as she is caught up in a situation that she never thought of it.

She was in middle of forest surrounded by huge trees.She looked here there to find a way and even tried to call police but there was no signal.Due to flustration Elsa decide to find a near village for help.

Elsa got tired as she walked here and there for more than an hour but could not find any village or a human being.She sat on the grass trying to comfort her self.

"Roar!"

A loud roar echoed in the forest and a leopard came from nowhere ,the leopard was more than twice bigger than the leopard she saw.."God! please save me!"she closed her eyes cried as she was frightened very badly.

"Female,are you okay?" a husky voice of a man came into her ears.Elsa slowly opened her eyes to see a godly handsome man.He had long blond hairs till his waist and had a very handsome face with crystal blue eyes,he was tall and slender.She suddenly realised that the man infront of her was standing naked.She covered her eyes with her hand."Hey,why are you not wearing anything thing?have your parents not taught you how to behave well?"she said.

"Sorry for rudeness but may I ask how are you alone in this forest with no males beside you to protect you?"asked the man in front of her.

"I don't know how did I come here."said Elsa in depress."I don't know how to go back".

"Female,my name is Harvey a doctor from leopard clan"

Wait what?!,Elsa felt it bit familiar she recalled a novel called Beauty and the beasts which she read when she was bored.She remember that the female lead is a moden girl who travelled to beastworld,this means she is inside the novel!.

She remembered the side character called Harvey who fell in love with the female lead but was never noticed by her.She felt pity for him back then when she read the novel.She decided to have Harvey and built a reverse harem.

"Female are you alright?"asked Harvey as he didn't expect to see a very beautiful female in the forest while hunting,he smelled a sweet scent of a female while hunting and followed it to find a very beautiful female he has ever seen but he was confused how can a beautiful female be alone the forest with no males beside her and also she didn't have any scent of any male and thought that she must be an under aged female.

"Don't call me female,call me Elsa ".said Elsa as she felt irritated being called female that sound odd to her.

"Okay,may I know from which clan are you?"

"I am a human being and don't belong to any clan."

"Human being?,it's for first time I have heard about it."aked Harvey in condition.

"Well people in my place don't like to interact with outsiders and like to stay isolated"said elsa

Seeing the strang animal skin worn by Elsa that looked very comfortable and graceful Harvey understood that the tribe from where Elsa came must be very developed.

"Would you like to stay in my tribe female?It is very dangerous to stay alone in the forest."

Elsa agreed without thinking much as she wanted to get Harvey before the female lead does but she don't know whether he have met her or not.

...........

At Harvey's hut,

"Female must be hungry,I will cook meat for you."

"No need I am not hungry,I want to ask you whether have you treated a female name Bai Qingqing?"

"No,I did not have any patient from yesterday."Elsa sigh in relief that Harvey has not meet Bai Qingqing yet.

"But why did you ask me female?"asked Harvey when he her worried when she asked him.

"Nothing." said Elsa with calm expression.

Elsa looked around in the room and saw many herbs in the baskets and also saw few herbs that can be used for cleaning body while bathing.Seeing Elsa looking at the herbs he asked that does she know this herbs in she answered honestly.Harvey was impressed that the female in front of him is not only beautiful but also smart.

"Harvey,do you have extra cloths that I can wear"Elsa felt her skin was sticking because of walking for long time her body was covered with sweat.

"No but I will make it for you."

"Thank you"Elsa said very sweetly.

"Mm"Harvey blushed and he got up to bring a beautiful white fur and started to sew after measuring her.

Elsa felt very warm inside seeing Harvey sewing the fur for her.In less than half hour Harvey finished making her a cloth which was much faster then she expected and the stitches was to done were perfect.

"How is it?" Harvey asked nervously as he was afraid that the female would not like his work.

"It is perfect."elsa said with satisfaction.

"I would wear it after bathing would you like to take me to the lake."

"Okay" Harvey said without thinking much.

Harvey took her to the lake and guarded her till she finished bathing.After she finished bathing she asked Harvey to take her back.When Harvey turned back he felt the female in front of him was to beautiful,even thought she was wearing white fur cloth she did not look dark but looked even whiter than the fur she was wearing.Harvey had urge to hide from everyone.

As they reached to the hut they saw a young man carring a girl in his arm,the face of the girl was covered with mud.

Elsa quickly recognise them the young man was Parker and the girl in is arms is non other then the female lead.

~end~