Proposing Winston.

Next morning,when Elsa woke up she felt pain all over her body,at night while mating with Adam if she did not acted like she fainted then he might not leave her.

Elsa went out with Adam and Harvey but this time she didn't distinguish her face because according to Harvey it might damage her skin if put it for long so she could only hide her half of her  face with the vail she created with her chaffolon shawl reveling only her long,silky and  wavy black hairs and her her charismatic beautiful eyes.

On the way they were lucky to not find much beastman as they were getting ready for rainy season.

When they reached near the lake were they usually catch fish they saw a young  female with fair skin sitting near the shore with a snake beastman on her left and leopard beastman gaurding her .

“Bai Qingqing”called Elsa attracting their attention.

“Elsa?”Bai Qingqing heard a familiar voice and looked at the female in front of her.

“Mm”she respond,

“Its been long time since I have met you.Oh well let me introduce my mates to you.”Elsa said.

“You already know Harvey so there is no need of introducing him to you”

“This is Adam my second mate and Adam this is Bai Qingqing” She introduce Adam to Bai Qingqing but he did not give much importance to her and looked at the snake beastman beside her with alert.

Bai Qingqing looked at her strangly which Elsa ignored,then introduced Curtis and Parker to them.

Both of them were chatting leaving there males alone to guard them.

“Roar!”

Suddenly, the howls and growls of various beasts—including tigers, wolves, and eagles—could be heard outside the village.

“They are back” said Parker with excitement he carried Bai Qingqing and left with Curtis.Adam and Harvey also knew the beast trad are back.

Harvey carried Elsa on his arms and went to the centre of the beast city with Adam.

They were squashed through the crowd if it wasn't for Adam so made the was  to the platform that was in the centre of four castle.

On stage there were Tiger king, Leopard king and Wolf king who were four striped.

The one who stood in front of them was ape king who was two striped.

which was introduced by Adam to her.

The white tiger leading the group of beastmen walked onto the stone platform, and the ape king welcomed him with a broad smile on his face.“Winston, the fact that five females were brought back this time, much of the credit goes to you. We’ve prepared a bonfire banquet to welcome the newly arrived females. You have to be there.”Winston coldly sneezed in response.Standing on stage, he gave off a majestic air, exuding a strong sense of pride.

She looked at the Winston and their our eyes met unexpectedly,she waved her hand to him.Which was not noticed by anyone other than Winston and the Ape king.

Ape felt that this female was bit strange. He then declared to all the beastmen. “The newly arrived females will choose a male each on the first day. Each and every one of you may come on stage to fight. The victor has the priority to be chosen.”

“There was a female from the fox tribe who tried to escape with a companion during the journey. They were abducted by a scorpion homeless beast, and that male has been killed. It was Winston who rescued the female. Hence, by right Winston should become her mate.”he said to the white tiger.

The white tiger onstage suddenly got up and transformed into a human.With white and short hair, he had bold facial features that were considered upright. He exuded a strong masculine scent from head to toe, making him appear very manly.The claw scar on his left face went past his eyes, narrowly avoiding the corner of his lips and reaching his jaw.

Elsa thought Winston was very hot like hot villains in a anime.

He turned his head towards the female fox and strode towards her. He asked, “Can you let me be your male?”

“I don’t want… don’t come over…” The female started sobbing and hid behind other females.

Everyone laughed at him after he was left like a joke by the female.

Elsa felt bad for Winston thought that the female there are all spoilt and didn't know his value.

When Winston was about to leave the stage.Elsa got down from Harvey's arm and squeezed from thought the crowd and stood in front of the stage without realising that her vail has fallen from her face. She shouted.

“Wait!”

A melodious voice of female attracted everyones attention and saw a beautiful female.

With help of the guard beastman she stood on stage and walked to Winston.

“I want you to be my male”making everyone to go specially Winston thought that he never thought a female would ask him to be her partner that to infront of all.It was like a beautiful dream for him.

“Yes”He accepted.

Ape king recovered from shock and announced.
“From now Winston is the male of this female”

Everyone cheered .

Winston and Elsa got down from the platform.Adam and Harvey came towards her being worried about her.

“Adam and Harvey from now Winston will stay with us as my mate”she said to them in which none of them opposed.

“Winston,they are my mates Adam and Harvey”she introduced.They smiled at him in responds.