Giant Eagle

Light rainy season started.Harvey reached got his second strip with fighting with Adam.Elsa had periods and this time after the end of her periods Harvey mated with her.

On morning like always she woke up early before sun raised and started doing yoga.Shuu and Winston saw her going yoga pose they found it strange but seductive specially Cat/cow pose and cobra pose they went out to have some fresh are and we're afraid that they lose control.

After finishing doing yoga Elsa felt quite refresh and took bath with hot water as alway.

Elsa went to walk around the with Harvey.

"Oh,look who is it?"Elsa heard a familiar voice of female she looked back to she Rosa with her mates she ignored them and walked.

"You dare to ignore me!"shouted Rosa but they didn't stop or even turned back to took at them.

"Let me handle it."said one of her male that she flavoured.

When Elsa stoped to take rest,she felt bit weak which never happened to her.She sat on a large rock to take rest.

"Roar!"

Suddenly a large tiger jumped on Harvey, lucky Harvey was already alert and dodged,he turned into leopard and started fighting with the tiger.Harvey to opptunity to climb at the tree,when the tiger beastman tried to brake the tree but failed so it tried to shake the tree.Harvey pouncing right for the tiger below. Harvey opened his mouth filled with sharp fangs and took a ferocious bite from the back of the tiger's neck.

Elsa was frightened by seeing this fight and was happy that Harvey was safe.

The pitiful roar of a tiger could be heard throughout the forest, startling the birds and attracting the attention of Rosa and her males who instantly came towards the sound.

Harvey was alert and tood infront of Elsa.At same a wolf and went dashingly to Harvey.Harvey dodged few times but this time he got hit by him and was thrown.

"Harvey!"Elsa screamed.Bard attacked him once again not giving Harvey a chance to stand up.

"Please leave him"cried Elsa seeing Harvey being beaten.She felt very weak and dizzy.She fainted and fell on ground.

Harvey saw she fainted,he got distracted by her giving Bard chance to attack him.

"Screech!"

A Giant shadow of Eagle covered them,the Eagle that was more then the twice the size of beast form of Eagle beastmen,it the landed between Harvey and Bard.

The Eagle turned into a handsome man, he had clear face with no animal strip in his face but had a Aura that made them dear to step near him.

“ROAR!”

The white tiger opened its mouth and let out a deafening roar of anger.Scared out of their wits, the Bard and tigers that were mate of Rosa repeatedly retreated, caught in a fluster all of a sudden.

“Winston,I will give you one more chance leave Elsa and become my mate”She spoke to Winston.

(I will never leave Elsa's side and protect her forever even if I can't be her mate.When you clash with her, I will forever stand on her side.)growling the tiger’s language in his deep voice.

Rosa’s expression changed and she said fiercely, “Don’t let me see you appear in the tiger tribe again!” She  kicked the tiger beneath her. “Let’s go.”

Winston turned  towards Elsa who was currently fainted and came to his human form and  carried fainted Elsa in his arms.He looked at her tear strained face that looked very pitiful.

Harvey got up and came to his human form.

“Thankyou for saving me”he said to the Eagle beastmen with sincerity.

“Are you really a beastman with no strips?you look more powerful than four striped beastman ”asked Winston feeling strong power that was even superior than him by the Beastman in front of him.

Without answering him the Eagle beastmen turned into its beast form that was more larger than a meter compare to most of Eagle beastmen, he looked at Elsa who was fainted in Winston's arms and flew away.

At home Adam and Shuu panicked when they saw  fainted Elsa carried in Winston's arms and also noticed Harvey being badly injured.

“What happen to Elsa?”asked Adam and Shuu at same time.

“When they we were suddenly attacked by Rosa's mates, while having duel with Bard Elsa fainted suddenly”said Harvey.

Winston,Shuu and Adam were very angry with Rosa for trying to hurt their mate.Shuu never thought his elder brother would become like this after becoming Rosa's mate.

Harvey check her pulses and found it bit odd and he checked it once more,he froze for a second.

“Is there any problem?”asked Shuu worriedly.

“She is pregnant!”said Harvey happy and others shock.They looked at Elsa who was still unconscious with relief.