Jealous Harvey.

It's been more than a month since they lived shifted in the beast city and Harvey have already leveled up into one strip beastman and is about to brake into two striped beastman due to hard straining to become strong.

..........

Harvey was working outside to make table, while Elsa was sitting under the shade of the tree and watching Harvey
working.Adam the three striped fox beastman always came to Elsa with many gifts for her from past few days and today he brought fruits wrapped in giant leaves for her.Harvey got used to Adam and felt would be best candidate to be her patner as he was good looking than him and third striped best at less than 40s which was a big achievement.
Harvey felt jealous of him and felt he was useless compare to Adam.

At night when they finished having dinner,Elsa looked at Harvey "Harvey,I am thinking of accepting Adam."she said.Harvey was silen and did not protest as he knew Elsa would accept Adam one day he was very jealous and sad because he felt that Elsa would abandon him feeling his sadness Elsa felt hurt,she went and sat on his lap,"Harvey, even if I accept Adam I would not abandon you as I love you" she confessed him.Harvey felt he was the luckiest male to have a female like her.

"Harvey,let's mate!"said Elsa was ahe looked at Harvey with her face becoming her with shyness.Harvey was shocked of her confess and kissed her,the kiss was gently that she could not help kissing him back .Harvey could not hold himself and the started kissing her deeply making making Elsa to suffocating due to kiss and tried to push him with all strength but she could not even move him, Harvey left Elsa and took all her cloths leaving her completely naked without any single cloth on her boday and loved at her body with lustful eyes Elsa her tremble like a prey infront of predetor.Harvey looked at beauty below him,she had fair skin, seductive neck and clear skin that, strangely, could stimulate men,her curvy thin waist that could be fit in one hand and her uprighted plump big breast .His glace fell in her beautiful vagina with no hairs.

"Don't look she said"she said feeling his glace on her lower body she tried to cover her lower body with one hand and encircling the white, tender and plump breasts on her chest in the other. Her action of wanting to cover up made the man's crotch more swollen he took off his skirt and thrown it on the floor reveling his large reproduction part,Elsa was frightened seeing his member,seeing her frightened expression in seeing his member he felt proud.He caught her curvy waist and slowly inserted himself in her tight hole sucking him.

"Ah~"Elsa's charming voice echoed in the room as he moved inside her.

"Ah~"

"Aa..h~"

Charming moan of a female filled the room with patting sound of man which attracted lots of single beastman who wanted to peak but were driven away by a fox beastman.It did not stop till morning.

........
Elsa had no idea how long she had been sleeping for. When she regained consciousness, she felt so tired.

"Ah~she felt a sharp pain in her whole body

"You woke up"said Harvey and bought her a glass of water for her in excitement...after drinking water"I am your favourite make and I am near your heart"he said as he pointed her right breast she looked on her right breast and saw a majestic leopard tattoo on it,she touched it gently, Harvey felt very warm in his heart to see his beautiful mate's reaction.

"Drink this soup. I brewed it using a big fish and short-winged bird. It's super delicious."he scooped a spoonful of soup using a wooden spoon and feed her.The spoon was made by Elsa with much affords.

After drinking soup,she dressed up with the help of Harvey.

"I want to go out and take a walk"She walked outside with help of Harvey.They went to the lake where they usually catch fish.

"Elsa!"

She turned to she Adam running towards her happy with delight full expression and hugged her which was to sudden for her.

"Thank you for accepting me"

"Mm"she responded and looked at Harvey knowing that he was the one who did this.Noticing her looking at him he gave her a smile with no sign of being hurt.

Afternoons for hunting Adam went and return with a large prey.After the dinner she took bath and walked to their bed room to see only Adam in the room totally naked,wating for her.

Adam looked at the beautiful female infront of him,she smelt like Elsa.He couldn't help but ask her.

"You are Elsa?"

"pff"Elsa could not help but laugh at his selly expression.

"Of couse I am Elsa"

"But your face.."before he could complete he was cut by Elsa.

" The dots on that was on my face were fake as I don't want attract lots of male to cause problems so I put fake dots on my face"

Adam was surprised by her answer because it is first time he heard that female making her self look ugly to not attract males,he has seen many females making them self look more beautiful to attract his attention to mate with him as he was three strips at young age upon that he was a white fox beastman who are very famous for there beauty.He was distinguish by those ugly females.But the only female he did not hate was Elsa,he didn't know what kind of power she had that attracted him towards her.

"Adam?"elsa called and woke him from his thoughts.He looked at her face then his glace falls over her moist cherry lips which made him hungry to taste it.He pulled her over to his lap and kissed her lips hungrily.

"Mm"

Elsa could not help to moan giving him chance to go inside.His hands caressing her waist,his hands slip inside her crop top and massaging her breasts.He took of his hand from her breasts and slowly started taking her cloths leaving her naked.He halted his action and took of his skirt.He grabbed his big member and slowly inserted it on her pink hole.

"Ah~"Elsa moaned in pain as he entered inside her.Slowly she felt pleasure as he started increasing his speed.

Seductive moan of female coverd whole room with male's low growl.