III

She found the frog sitting on rock next to the lake as almost every time she visited it.

„Hey friend,” she said. „ I'm going to take you see my room. If you want.”

She may sound like an idiot, but the frog has really understand her. It came to her and jumped into her hands as she squatted.
It's not that Sticky after all, she taught.

The frog was peacefuly sitting in her hand as she was going upstairs to her room. It was looking around like it was really curious about that place.

That's not something normal frog would do!
Elluria was trying to find something that would prove that the frog was a prince. When she thought about it, it has never act like normal frog. But also not like prince would, or yes?

"Here we are,” she said when she put the frog on wooden table in her room and closed the door. „Do you like it?"
And, of course, the frog didn't answer. How could it?

But Elluria was still thinking about it. What if the frog was a princ? She has change to rescue him. She has time to meet the love of her life. It would be so much easier just marry the frog prince than let her family choose some random rich guy for her.

And if the frog would be just frog, nothing will happen. She will still have just an animal friend and continue with her life as before.

It may not be the worst thing that can happen to her after all. Marrying handsome frog prince. Even when she didn't felt like marrying someone.

She came closer to the table. „My friend, are you frog prince?"

Silent. Okay, she really needed to kiss it.  She leaned forward and she touched the frog's cheek with her lips.

At first it seems like nothing happened. The frog was just sitting there and looking at her. She sit on the chair and sighed. No frog prince here.

But after a few minutes the frog was suddenly covered with a huge fog, Elluria couldn't see through. The fog started getting bigger and bigger up to human size.

And that was it. The fog she slowly disappeared and on the table wasn't sitting frog anymore. Elluria was shocked looking at... a girl?