IX

Elluria was prinsess of the kingdom, were Marine has lived, but somehow she has never ever visited her village. Not because she didn't want to - her family was just so overprotective, that they wanted her stay safe at home. At least, that was what they told her.

So, when she was walking beside Marine down the street, she was trying to memorize everything she could.

„I want to go to the forest, there is beautiful place there, but first..." Marine said and gave Elluria one of her weird faces. „Your clothes."

„What's wrong with my clothes?" She had noticed that some people were staring at her, but was it that bad they need to fix it? She did not have any others clothes with her after all.

„We don't want anyone to know you are princess. And with that dress - I mean, I really love it - but it's not something village people can afford. Don't worry I'm going to borrow you something comfy."

Comfy. All Elluria's clothes were pretty, definitely not comfortable. So she kinda liked that idea, but there was still one little problem.

"Here we are!" Marine said, pointing to a small wooden house that looked really cozy. A narrow stone path led straight to a wooden door that was decorated with small drawings.

She opened the door with key that was in a pot beside them, with this kind of bored face like it was the thing she was doing every day, and Elluria quietly followed her.

The house was exactly like she was imagining it. Something small, but with this family spirit that her giant cold palace can't equal to. She stayed in the living room, while Marine went to get some tea. She sat on light green sofa, and picked up one of the books that were laying on the wooden table.

She looked at the first few pages, but quickly put the book back because it was in French, which she couldn't read very well. As she looked around, she noticed something black on the other side of the room moving towards her.

„There you are! I was just going to feed you I promise," Marine said, when she was going back with two cups of tea. She putted them on the table and pet her black cat. „Lucifer, this is princess Elluria, please be nice to her."

Elluria looked from the cat back at Marine. „So, you are a witch and you have a black cat, named Lucifer? That's..."

„Stupid? I know," Marine laughed nervously.

„I was going to said funny." Elluria shaked her head. She would never even use stupid and Marine in the same sentence. She sipped from the tea. „Wait, is this supposed to be like... Ice tea or something? It's really good."

It looked like Marine got over the misunderstanding, because she smiled and sipped from her cup. „We don't have time for a hot tea. We need to hurry. So drink it and I'm going to find you something to wear, okay?"

She nodded, but it was not really okay, because there was this one thing. She was unable to undress herself without help, because of the complicated dress fastening, and corset under them. And she totally did not wanted Marine to help her with that.