12

"I still don't believe you're chopping her" Shermarlo chuckled as he looked at Shakiel in slight disgust.

Shermarlo was and always was in secret competition with Shakiel, he would never admit it and this one time it was with Marie and he wasn't gonna let it go.

No matter how much Shermarlo wanted to deny, he loved Marie and regretted losing her regardless of her reputation.

"Like I said I ain't got nothing to prove, I do what I do innit but hear this tho next time don't call her phone while I'm with her ur ruining the ting" Shakiel smirked making the boys laugh except from Shermarlo.

"Cool, you wanna play like that" he chuckled in anger. "I swear ur the same yute who told him he can't chop her but he's out here chopping her g" one of the boys added making the situation worse as Shermarlo felt like shit.

"Man was blowing her back out while you were calling her phone" Roman chuckled and now Shermarlo had stood up and walked off.

Shakiel chuckled as he stood up and went after Shermarlo who was now pissed off, walking with his hands inside his pocket.

"Do you like the girl bro?" Shakiel asked making Shermarlo's face scrunch up as he turned around to face Shakiel.

"G the real question is do you! You don't think I've seen ur movements g? You leaving the mandem to go see her" He yelled.

"I go see her brother what are you on about?" Shakiel defended himself making Shermarlo scoff. "Building bonds with that skets brother, playing happy family? She got you moving like one bitch" He hissed.

"Lowe it..it's deeper than that. Me and her little bro are cool just tell me if you like her and I put it on my mums life I'll leave her alone" Shakiel said as both him and Shermarlo locked eyes, he waited for a response but instead Shermarlo sniggered.

"You think I care about that bitch? Just don't involve my name when you lot are doing ur ting innit and all I'm gonna say is if I wanted her back I could easily have her. Do ur thing bro" Shermarlo kissed his teeth and walked off leaving Shakiel standing there with a smirk on his face.

He kissed his teeth. He couldn't believe Shermarlo was acting like this over Marie out of all people.

Shakiel had no intention of wifing Marie, yes maybe fucking her from time to time but Marie wasn't the girl Shakiel wanted to settle down with.

He made his way to the car park area in front of college and got into his car. He was tired from all this drama he just needed to be away from college for today.

He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

-
-
-
-
-

Marie's sliders flopped against the pavement as she looked around, her hoodie up as she tried to protect her curls from the rain.

She made her way towards his car and quickly sitting in the passengers seat beside him to see the bag of what smelled like freshly brought Chinese takeaway sitting on top of the cup holder as he continued typing before locking his phone and looking at her.

"You texted me.." she said oddly. "Yeah, got Chinese brought too much so you and Jio gonna help me finish it" he said and there was this look in his eyes that she couldn't explain.

Why all of a sudden was he being so nice.

"I already cooked it's fine-"

"Come on Marie" he groaned as he leaned back into the drivers seat. He groaned loudly making the car fill with silence and all they could both hear was the sound of rain drops hitting the car.