Anonymous

Anonymous

She looked so peaceful as she slept, I could see a small smile play on her full lips as her eyes darted back and forth behind her eye lids. I’d give anything to know what she was dreaming about, who she was dreaming about. She looked right at me today and for just a minute she saw me, she noticed me! I feel bad about what happened last night; it wasn’t supposed to go down like that. She wasn’t supposed to knock at the door; Caleb is supposed to be dead. How did she even know to knock on the door? Why wasn’t she asleep with Alison?

It doesn’t matter now; the plan will go ahead as planned I’ll just have to fiddle around with the details slightly but that won’t be too hard. Caleb will let his guard down again and when they get back from New York I’ll be waiting. I’ll let her and lover boy have New York but He will keep an eye on them. Make sure they don’t get too close.

He’ll be my eyes and ears; he’ll let me know if they manage to get too close. Since I can’t actually be there myself, I’ll be too busy getting the plan together. There’s still so much left to be done, still so much to get. It’s almost time, this time next month I’ll have her.

I stood in the shadows of her room watching her sleep; she was so peacefully unaware of what’s to come. But she’ll be happy when I rescue her she’ll thank me when I take her away from this life.

But for now I’m resigned to hiding in her closest and watching, while Caleb Spencer gets to sit by her bed. Soon she’ll be mine and he’ll be banished to the shadows.