Anonymous

Anonymous

Ok I know I said I’d let her have New York, but it turned out I couldn’t let her out of my sight for that long. I had someone back home doing what needed to be done while I watched her. I’d still let her have a good time, of course, I wanted her to be happy. But I was going to let her know that I was here, she had to know I was still watching and that she had no escape from me.

I watched Emily and her little teacher run up the stairs, I couldn’t help but feel a little bit of a thrill, I had them convinced that I’d done Ally but the truth is I wouldn’t touch her with a ten foot barge pole. She was soiled goods and besides I had my sights set on a higher prize…. A prize that would soon be mine. But for now I drove pleasure from watching them squirm about something that never even happened. I did however break into their room and drug Ally. I was expecting Emily to be there, she was after all my real target but all I was going to do was drug her and take some….. Compromising pictures. But I’d never planned on doing anything indecent while she was unconscious. No, she would be awake when we had our first time; she was going to be able to enjoy our first. I slipped out of the stairwell unseen and stood slightly down the hall like I was just another guest searching for their room. I saw them pause at her door she handed him the letter…. The letter that was meant for just her, I felt fury burn inside me. How dare she share our private letters? I had to restrain myself from running down the hall and tackling that asshole to the ground.

They ran into the room and out of field of vision, I was going to have to get rid of that man if I was ever going to get close enough to Emily to claim her. Since killing him failed, maybe I could destroy him instead?