20. Fluke - Sick

Fluke not feeling well lately. He is sleepy as well. Ohm said it is due to lack of rest. Work and school is pretty hard combination. His mate insisting to not work for a while but he rejected it so his crazy mate told his grandmother about it so the old lady ask him to not go at work for atleast two weeks so he can focus at school and rest.

"Love, talk to me. We've been doing that to our employees, you can ask around. I know how hard to work while studying. I just want you to have a time to rest", Ohm said as they enter Ohm's bedroom or should he say their bedroom?

"I just don't want people to think, I'm taking advantage of you", Fluke stomp his feet. A little dizzy so he sit at the bed.

"Love, they will not", Ohm smile.

Fluke glared at his mate, "I'm not tired because of work. You make me tired last night!".

Ohm laugh out loud. Fluke pout and yawn then he hear Ohm says, "C'mon, let's take a nap before you become more tired!".

Fluke blush but smile when Ohm open the blanket for him. He feel the bed dip, arms on his waist as he feel a kiss on his head. Fluke turn around time face Ohm, he wrap his own arms around his mate, "Cuddles".

He feel the vibration indicating Ohm laughs, he smile, "Cuddles for my love. You're safe, Fluke. I love you". Fluke finally give in to sleep.

It's been a week that he's banned from working but Fluke still sleepy. He tends to think of food lately as well.

Fluke just got out from the university when he smell the smoke. Barbeque!? Fluke's suddenly want to have some, he's about to cross the street where the barbeque vendor located when he see someone looking at him.

JAMES!?

He gasps. He look around, Ohm is not here yet and see some guys walking towards him. Fluke step backward, thinking where he can run when a loud voice calls him.

"FLUKEEEEEEEEE! My twin! Bestieeee!"

Earth's loud voice grab almost everyone's attention.
"Is that Cooheart?"

"Oh my god! He look so gorgeous in reality"

"Look at the skin"

"Whose with him? The other guy look cute as well"

"Cooheart, can we take a picture?"

Earth pose as people gather around them.

"Kao's with Ohm so it's fair that we're together as well", Earth pouts.

Fluke panicking, James might hurt Earth. Cold sweats forming on his forehead, he feel horses running on his stomache. Mix scents enter his nose. He feel dizzy. Fluke grab Earth's arm before everything went blank.

Fluke open his eyes and suddenly sit up. Shiver upon realising who he saw. He look around and just noticed where he is. A clinic? Hospital?

A doctor comes in, behind her is Earth who smile widely upon seeing him, "Bestie"

"What happened?", Fluke asks.

The doctor nods and smile, "Hi, I'm Dr. Pineare. Earth brings you here. You faint upon smelling different scents. Normally, it will not happened but due to your condition it is natural. You will be sensitive when it comes to smell and food".

"Condition?", Fluke look at the doctor. Confusion is written on his face.

Dr. Pineare smile, "You are pregnant".