Chapter 1

Laughing Jack licked blood off of his fingers and tossed a bloody knife to the side of the room as he walked in the small mansion, slamming the door behind, and made his way to the couch, as he sat on the floor against it.

Eyeless Jack sat on the couch above, one foot dangling beside LJ's head, the other tucked behind, in a cross, watching tv, bored, his arm and face expressions showing it.

Jeff sat across from him, picking and shining his knife, fidgeting with it. Nina and Ben sat between them. Nina cuddled and clinged to Jeff, Ben on the spine of the couch, crossed-legged.

"Let me guess" Jeff started the conversation, not bothering to look away from his knife. "You killed another child. What gender and age was it this time? I still bet I could do better than you" he said.

"A little boy, ten years old, and I really doubt that, Jeffy" Jack laughed.

"Awe, my Jeff can certainly do better than that!" Nina said, squeezing to Jeff to make her point.

Jeff paused, grunting, now staring down at the girl who's arms laid tight around his waist, her head peeping from his side.

"Shut up, or I'm not letting you touch me or even come near me again, we made a deal" he growled.

Nina blushed and laid her head back down against his waist.

"Seriously!" Ben then cried out. "Is no one gonna talk about how we have two Jack's here? And how they always, most of the time, sit or stand close or near each other?" He questioned, everyone in the room, except Nina, now staring at him.

Then, they laughed.

"Seriously, Ben? Seriously? No one gives a shit! There's at least a 'J' in most of all of our names!" Laughing Jack laughed.

Ben huffed and crossed his arms. "Okay, fine, but do you two ever not, like, get confused with each other?" He asked.

"No" They both answered, at the same time.

"You do realize how dumb you sound right now, right?" Jeff then asked, returning back to his knife.

Ben huffed again, turning his head away from Jeff, his eyes closed.

"I'm offended" he said, dramatically.

"Pfft, okay, and?" Jeff laughed back.

"I mean, not saying Ben kind of has a point or anything, but, I mean, think of how many females are here versus males, and I'm not talking about the Jack name shit anymore" Eyeless Jack mentioned.

"Meh, again, no one really gives a shit" Laughing Jack said, shrugging, now taking out a lollipop and eating it.

Eyeless Jack shrugged as well, simply agreeing, as they all became silent, the only noise coming from the tv.

Suddenly, the silence was interrupted by a loud banging on the door, causing them all to jump a little, as they stared towards it.

"Police! Open up!" A loud voice came, following the banging.

"Shit, did you lead them here, LJ?!" Jeff growled, standing up, Nina sitting up.

"No, hell no, it's too late at night for them, plus how could they have possibly known of our existence?! And how long have we been killing now? This mansion is secret, I didn't do fucking shit to lead them here!" Jack defended, standing up as well.

"Guys, chill, we can just kill them, killing cops hasn't stopped us before, right?" Nina calmly said.

"Well, true, who's doing it this time?" Jeff asked as he lazily sat back down.