Chapter 2 Searching for Shelter

"Okay the next thing on the list is to

   "Okay the next thing on the list is to..Find a better shelter." Catbooks explained. "Then why did we leave your house?" Deepest asked. "Because my house isn't safe, it's literally the most obvious place for the Objects to find us, as it says 'This is Catbook's house' and I think that's a bit much." Catbooks explained. "Can't we just remove the sign?" Deepest asked. "Yeah, we can, but that would remove the complexity of having to do something in a story for no reason." Catbooks clarified. "Yeah, that's fair enough."

After a bit of walking, they spotted a couple of sentient objects, those being: A hat, a bike, and a shoe. They all spotted the Cat Duo and rushed towards them. The Cats tried to run away, but then they were stopped by a baseball bat. They were cornered. They both panicked, and Catbooks (The smart one) grabbed Deepest's knife, stabbed the hat, smacked the scooter with the Dictionary. Then jumped on the scooter, and drove into the hat, killing it.

Deepest also decided to help out. By scratching the absolute f*ck out of the shoe, essentially killing it. Then the scooter got a bit pissed and shook Catbooks off of it. Both cats faced towards the scooter. Catbooks came up with a plan yet again. "Let it chase you!" Catbooks yelled. "How is that a good idea!?" Deepest yelled back. "I got a plan!" Catbooks replied. "You expect me to trust you?" Deepest pronounced. "No! But do it anyway!" Catbooks replied. Deepest took a sigh and ran around the scooter, and eventually it started chasing Deepest. Catbooks then took the knife, and ran towards where Deepest would be once he got there. Once Deepest and the scooter met up with Catbooks, the Black Cat slid the knife under the wheels, making it fall down. Deepest and Catbooks both grabbed the large Dictionary, and smacked the Scooter with it, defeating the ambushers.

The Cats both snatched up the no longer animate inanimate objects. And carried on their path. They have been venturing too long that it was starting to get dark, as the sun began fading into the unknown. (also known as the other side of the world) Right before the Sun went down, they spotted a nearly empty McDonald's, and after a bit of constructive discussion, agreed it would be a good place to hide out. But since there were already people inside, they had to plan on how to take out all the people inside. Deepest eventually concluded on a Crusade, and just simply killed everyone inside, no weapon or anything, they just died because yes, for the funni, and because 🌟Sfory Plot Reasons🌟

Catbooks hacked into the display sign to read: "Deepest and Catbooks ARE NOT HERE", while Deepest made 2 makeshift beds out of empty clean deep friers and a f*ck ton of napkins (How comfortable!)

Before they went to sleep, Catbooks found a new notepad, and rewrote the To-Do list in a more detailed way.

   As he put the List away, Deepest fell asleep, somehow

   As he put the List away, Deepest fell asleep, somehow. And soon, Catbooks did the same.