Chapter 9

Vanjo's POV

"VAL!" I shouted before getting close to her. Abala naman ang iba na protektahan kami.

"Gailen! Fuck. Help us here!" I hugged her tight. She's laying on the ground. Bleeding.

"Kuya? Fuck shit." He said. I saw panic in his eyes as he called the ambulance. Nandilim ang paningin ko sa mga gumawa nito.

"Mahina na Ang pulso nya. ALL OF YOU, MOVE FASTER!" Gailen aggressively said to the nurses and doctors who just came out of the ambulance.

"K-kuya, t-thank you." She whispered while she was being carried to the bed. Her breathing is weak. She's having a hard time.

I held her hand tightly and kissed it. "No. Stay strong sweetie. Don't talk anymore. Fight for us." I said while crying. Not her. Not again.

She whispered something which made me cry more. "I-i'm trying k-kuya."

Family really made each other weak. No matter how strong you are.

When the masked guys saw my sister fall, they slowly got out of their hiding places as a sign of giving up.

"We didn't know that she's easy to kill." Their co-leader said while laughing crazily.

Sumuko na sila sa sarili nila. They raised their white flags.

I can't help it but to punch the one who hit my sister.

When I got back to my sister, I saw Zeil crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said while crying.

I just scoffed. Ngayon sya magsosorry?

Dinala naman sa hospital si Val. Kasama nya si Gailen.

All of us left here in the school are worried as fuck.

Her friends, teachers and us!

"Bakit nyo ginawa yon!" Pasigaw na sabi ni Zeil sa mga sumukong sindikato.

They're one of the biggest syndicators.

Moderña Syndicate.

Our last mission for this month is putting them into Jail. But if I only knew this would happened, I won't risk it! I won't risk her!

Zeil really burst and punched their co-leader. Their leader is not here. Though they're pretending he's here.

I'm trying hard to control my anger too. I badly want to kill them so bad but as a lawyer and as Val's brother, I don't want to disappoint her.

"Why did you give up too quickly?" I asked them. Trying myself to be calm as fuck.

"Ang misyon namin dito ay bigyan ng hustisya ang isang estudyante na natanggal dito. Hindi man yun natapos pero buhay ng isa sa pinakaiingatang tao sa bansa ang nakuha namin." Sabi nito sabay tumawa.

I punched him real hard.

His face is now bleeding. Laying on the floor. Can't open his fuckin' eyes.

"Sir, tama na po yan. Baka mapatay nyo." The police told me. Talaga. Baka mapatay ko.

I just nodded. "Dalhin nyo na yan sa presinto." I told them.

As they're putting them in the police car, I heard Gailen's voice from the communication device.

"Bring them to the interrogation. Wag sa pulis." He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You, can I see your license?" Tanong ko sa police chief na nandito.