❛ 6장 ❜

(ง•̀ᗝ•́)ง
⏤ ⏤ ✎  .ೃ    𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒 .

"..me)...! (na..me)...! (name)!"

gasping abruptly, (name) sprung awake, shutting her eyes once again as she was met with the blinding light of the station. sangah, hyeonseong, huiwon and dokja's faces came into view, all of them having equally worried faces.

(name) sat up instantly, realising gilyeong wasn't by her side. her senses were quite flimsy, hence why she can't sense him. "gilyeong. where is he?"

"oh, unnie!" jihye called out, rushing to her. that made gilyeong turn and rush to (name) as well. "noona!"

in an instant, she toppled over once again, being bombarded with the hugs from the two. as they wrapped their arms around (name)'s waist, she visibly winced, causing jihye and gilyeong to retreat.

looking down, she realised blood had stained her white button-up shirt. but as she touched it, fresh blood stained her finger. upon seeing it, jihye quickly got up. "hold on, i know where to get bandages."

the former student disappeared in search of bandages while (name) was being carried to a nearby bench. moments later, jihye was back with the necessary items. shooing away the unnecessary people, huiwon, sangah, and herself got to work.

once properly bandaged, huiwon used the cloth she wore and covered (name) fully. jihye then handed her a black dress shirt, to which she quickly changed and tapped huiwon on the shoulder to tell her she was done.

sitting back down on the bench, (name) clutched her head in pain. since when did headaches get this worse? the group had worried looks on their faces, glancing at each other. as sangah was about to ask her if she was okay, the girl abruptly stood up.

she had her head down, so no one could see her expression. "i-i'll be right back. please don't follow me." with that, she left the group, trudging towards the staircase leading up. she sat on a step, head in her arms as she curled up into a ball.

my dear, are you alright?

"my head hurts, is this a drawback for using so much energy previously? ugh.." just thinking tires (name) out, but she puts up with it in order to communicate with her constellation. well, you did suddenly use that strange move earlier. how'd you do it, dear?

"i don't know, it just came to me suddenly and i decided to use it, since i had no other option. that is, i don't mind getting killed by weird animals i've never seen before. and that is not happening." (name) leaned her head against the wall next to her, closing her eyes in the process.

she felt a familiar presence heading towards her, quickly bidding goodbye to her constellation. "didn't i tell you not to follow me, dokja-ssi?" the said man stopped in his tracks, awkwardly chuckling. "i couldn't exactly sit still, and neither did gilyeong. honestly, i mentally prepared myself for a scolding, since you- well you did- told us not to follow you.."

the raven sat next to (name) as her eyes flickered open. "are you.. okay? does your head still hurt?" she grimly nodded, causing dokja to gently push her head to lean against his shoulder. "sleep. you just woke up from fainting earlier, so that might be the reason it still hurts."

the woman didn't bother to object his suggestion, her eyelids slowly getting harder and harder to keep open. she slowly started to drift away from reality, her eyes closing fully. soon, she was sound asleep on dokja's shoulder.

once checking she was asleep, dokja carefully and slowly lifted (name) up bridal style as he made his way down the steps and towards the worried group. the minute their eyes fell on the duo, they began to rush towards them.