❛ 9장 ❜

(ง•̀ᗝ•́)ง
⏤ ⏤ ✎ .ೃ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 .

"it's him!" pildu's angered voice sounded (name)'s ears. "that bastard! where has he been all this time?!" the hunter watched as the man in question jumped over the broken part of the stairs.

sangah and hyeonseong scurried towards him with relieved expressions on their faces. (name) was about to jump over as well when an attribute window popped in front of her.

───────────

[the fourth main scenario will begin in 5 minutes!]

───────────

"hahaha. how have you been, everyone?" the dokkaebi from before appeared out of thin air, and was looking down at the tired and injured surivors below it. "i can tell that you've been great from the looks of your faces!"

the hunter turned to huiwon and pointed at gilyeong. huiwon took the hint and handed the young boy over, helping to adjust the boy on her back. afterwards, the duo carefully jumped down next to the trio with ease.

".. i came to tell you about the fourth main scenario, of course." voices started to rise, but the dokkaebi interrupted and continued with his speech. "now, now! don't get so upset and listen up!"

"you have to join forces with the other stations for the fourth scenario." the dokkaebi explained. "you're going to love what i'm about to tell you, so keep your ears open!"

i have a feeling it would require us to journey to other stations.. (name) thought to herself, blowing away stray hairs that fell on her face in the process. she could feel someone's stare on her, but shook it off and paid attention to the mythical creature.

"but to proceed with this scenario, there is a prerequisite mission that you must complete. things will get chaotic if they are too many people." the hunter furrowed her eyebrows, slowing starting to get what the creature was hinting at.

"that's why you need to find someone to lead you. in other words, we need to elect the <leader> of the station." immediately after he finished his speech, an attribute window popped up in front of everyone.

───────────

[a new sub scenario has arrived!]

───────────

"the game that's about to take place is like a prelude." the creature started once again. "a warm-up of sorts. the rules are as follows."

───────────

<sub scenario - leader election>

category : sub
difficulty : c
clear condition : take the white flag installed at the center of the platform.
time limit : 30 minutes
reward : 1,000 coins, winner is elected as the leader of chungmuro.
penalty for failure : -

* you will be granted absolute authority over others at the station when elected the leader

───────────