Chapter 8.

It's Thursday 14th, May and my birthday is in a week time.

But I'm clueless on what I'm gonna do for my birthday.

Thinking whether to go strip clubs.

Nah, bun that. It was a joke.

But for real, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I've been continuously messaging Leah for like three days straight but she ain't even replying back to me.

I don't normally holla girls when I talk to them like that.

I ain't even going to her door either. Ain't gonna be standing outside her door, like a dickhead.

Fuck that.

Today, I ain't even gonna holla Leah. Imma just leave her alone and make her do her ting.

I know you lots are mad at me for speaking to Leah like that.

I didn't actually mean to. It just came all out.

Right now I'm outside Rhea's mum house. She called me to come and collect Keelan's clothes because she had enough.

Keelan told me what happen. Trust and believe me, I was shock. I really didn't expect him to do such thing. I know he brag about it but never thought he would actually do it.

"Here's the last box. Tell the prick to also go to hell", says Rhea dead straight facing me.

The way she said it to me made my heart thump hard in shock.

"Rhea", I said her name to get her attention.

She looked at me.

"It will be sorted out.", I reassured her.

I looked at her realising the stinging feeling of tears appearing in her eyes.

I could tell her heart was so full, that she needed to cry. But she hold it in firmly.

She nodded her head in agreement then walk back into the house.

I carried the boxes in my cousin, Marcus car across the road and put them in the boot.

"She rah mad at Keelan, ain't she?", says Marcus. It looked like he wanted to giggle. "Bruv, she is man. From when she throwing his tings in boxes and giving me to give to him", I say putting on my seatbelt.

Marcus started the engine and started to drive to Keelan's house.

"I just don't know why Keelan can do that. This drinking need to stop, still", I added on.

Marcus agreed with me.

*****

~ Cynthia ~

"Listen to me, don't let your brother know I've been calling you", says Jerome in a petrified way.

Yes, I'm on the phone to Jerome.

I didn't want to talk to him at all. But he got my number and decided to call to apologise and to check on me and the unborn babygirl. But he calls on unknown number.

It was nice of him checking but I dislike his guts. After what he has done to me, is a no go.

"Whatever! Stop calling my phone so regularly", I said with a not bothered tone. "Can't I check on my babes and my little babes?", he asks sarcastically. "Are you mad? Bout 'babes', don't call me that", I told him with my stank attitude. "Swear, you got too much mouth. This is why things happen between us", Jerome said with a harsh tone.