What do ya do?

1. You are surrounded by Zombies (10 in all). There's three objects that could be used as weapons: An axe, a crowbar, and a machine gun. The axe is close to the zombies, the crowbar is behind you but it's protected by a glass container, and the machine gun is inside a crate behind the zombies.

What do ya do?

....

2. Your friends dared you to tie a steak to your crotch. After doing just that a bunch of dogs show up and they look hungry.

What do ya do?

...

3. You and 9 other people are deserted on an island. Along with you guys, a piano also washed up on shore. You guys look around and notice that there's a volcano on this island, and in the jungle was Cannibals.

What do ya do?

...

4. You're now inside the Last game you played.

What do ya do?

...

5. You're uncle has invented a time machine and he left you alone with it.

What do ya do?

...

6. You have been convicted for a crime you didn't commit. You're now in jail and they are about execute you. But as soon as they were about to tie you to the electric chair, a blackout happens and all the lights in the room turn off.

What do ya do?

....

7. You're in a room that's completely pitch black. You can't see anything but you can hear everything else just perfectly. Suddenly you hear, footsteps somewhere else in the same room.

What do ya do?

...

8. You're walking down the street one day and then a limbo drives up and the window rolls down to reveal your favorite celebrity inside. He/She tells you to get in.

What do ya do?

...

9. You're now inside the world of your favorite show.

What do ya do?

...

10. You fall asleep in the bus one day, when you wake up you find that it's now nighttime and the bus has stopped in a town you never heard of.

What do ya do?

...

11. Suddenly you're favorite fictional character walks into your room.

What do ya do?

...

12. You're driving through the countryside one day and suddenly your car floats into the air. When you wake up, you're in a room full of Little green men.

What do ya do?

...

13. You fall down a hole and find yourself in wonderland.

What do ya do?

...

14.Somewhere in a forest near your neighborhood, scientists have created a gun that manipulates hormones. They decided to fire it at a dog ,but the gun points elsewhere and fires into the town. The bullet hits you for some reason and it explodes into some kind of gas. When the gas subsides, you realize that you've become your opposite gender.

What do ya do?

...

15. Frozen Turkey is falling from the sky.

What do ya do?