🄲

Police station...

Guys we want to arrest a criminal. So take a handcuff..and follow me. Said while kinn walkout the station. Other Side kinn's team immediately take their guns. Also a handcuff..and follow their leader while thinking proudly about his leader....
But they got confuse, when they see their leader enter the rose cafe.but who care.... They also enter the cafe....

Suddenly..
You are under arrest. Said kinn, while put photoes infront of  porche. Otherside porche take the photoes and saw what is that.immediately  give a deathly glare at kinn.and..

Do you take this picture. Porche ask.while showing the pictures

Ofcause, it's me.
Come on you want to stay in jail one day... Kinn said while holding porche hand...

What did i do.. Porche while try to free his hand from kinn.

You can't pee on the public property..said while kinn put the handcuff on porche's one hand.and put the other side on his hand. and hold porche hand tightly...

Otherside kinn's team become shock. Because they think. Kinn caught a big crimnal... But here, kinn arrest a good boy. Even for pee on the public. So,

Sir just give him Warning to, not do again.ken said..
Kiñn who hear this immediately give him deathglare. While saying..
If we forgive him today, tomarrow someone do the same. Maybe that person pee on your bike.. Do you want to happen that....

No, sir.. Ken said immediately....

Then, shut your mouth.. Said while kinn pull porche outside the cafe... Otherside... Tawan is so happy. Because he think, kinn love porche. But today incident give him clear answer. Kinn not even like porche.....
Big feel sad for porche...
Tay keep look kinn's behind, with suspicious face..

And start to follow their leader behind.. After say sorry to the owner...

Kinn are you for real? Porche ask while enter into jail...

You are the one who said. If i make you stay in jail one day. You will marry me. Don't you dare to back up.. Kinn said with angrily...

Idiot, don't you have any other idea to put me in the jail... Other Than this... Fucker.... Porche ask kinn.

I think that.. But i don't get any idea. Kinn said honestly while open their handcuff

stay here. You can sleep on the floor..If you feel cold. You can call me anytime.. Kinn said with a flirity tone..

Why... Porche ask confusedly..

I can share with you, my......, body warm.. Kinn said while go near porche,

Otherside porche immediately put his hand on kinn's chest.. Like stopping kinn from come near him.
And..

I don't need..said while porche go and sit on the floor. While lean on the wall...

Porche,

What....

Tomarrow wedding...

So....

So....

Can we practice, how to...

How to..

How to kiss...

Don't you need practice..

Why..

What why.. Who said i will allow you to kiss me...

Heii...then how can i become daddyy....

What. If you want to marry me. Leave me alone..

Mm. Said while kinn leave the place with pouty lips.