🄴

I DO.. said while kinn and porche put the ring to each other...

Kinn is so emotional because today he marry his love.... Otherside porche don't know what he want to show. He also don't know what he feel right now happy or guilty or sad or overwhelm... No.. He don't know..

Some minute goes... Kinn pull porche towards him, and place a soft kiss on porche's lips and said..

I love you...
   Otherside porche who hear this don't know what to say.. So he slowly hug kinn and put his face on kinn's shoulder. While his tears start to roll down. But he immediately wipe and...

I don't love you said porche and give a kiss on kinn's chin..

Sometime goes, every one congrates them.. Including kinn's brother's family.... They are happy for him. Khun is the one more happy than anyone in this place. Because now on he don't have to worry about kinn...... Also he book a hotel room for Kinn and porche. To enjoy their first night.....

In the hotel room....
When porche saw the bed, he immediately jump on it. And spread his legs and hands widely...because he is so tired...Otherside kinn who saw porche close his eyes like sleeping..he immediately go near him and pat his face while said.. Porche wake up......

Porche who hear Kinn voice near him, immediately open his eyes and,,
What....

What what. Don't sleep..kinn said while put his face near him...

Why. I am so tired.i want to sleep. Porche said while about to close his eyes. Kinn who hear this immediately capture porche's lips and start to kiss.otherside porche want to push kinn.. But he again want to be selfish for him. So he start to return the kiss....also pull kinn's body towards him want to feel his warm. Otherside kinn smirk between the kiss. While removing porche dress... Porche also do the same..... Their soft kiss turn to hot one.... But when they feel each other nake body.. Suddenly their body become heat for each other touch.. After half and hour kinn leave porche's lips.. And come down and start to suck porche's adam Apple.while his hand hold porche's dig and start to give a handjob. Otherside, porche moaning under him while

Kinn ahhh baby.. I am going to cum... Porche calling kinn. Also cum in kinn's hand... But suddenly kiñn feel pain in his face. So he open his eyes immediately.and..

How is your sleep on the sofa... Porche ask while wipe his hair....
Kinn who hear this understand he is dreaming about having porche under him. Also he remember last night incident. How porche not allow him to touch. How he make him sleep on the sofa..
He suddenly start to pout while said...
You are bad wife.....

Otherside porche immediately come near kinn and smack his head and said.... You are the one, who want to make me your wife....

Yes i want to make you wife.thats before marriage But now i want to make you pregnant....kinn said while stand from his place and pull porche's waist towards him and place a kiss on his lips. And said..

We want to go honeymoon...

❤I WRITE THEIR MARRIAGE SHORTLY . BECAUCE I WANT TO WRITE AGAIN ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE IN THE FUTURE❤