🄿

Kinn and porche marry four weeks now.....

In the police station....

Porche come inside in angrily while asking...
Where is your head....

Big who hear this immediately said here porche...
Otherside porche turn to big and said in angryly .. This is,not joke time mr. Big...
   Because big saw his own head.. But porche ask is kinn...

Babe. What are you doing here. Kinn said while come out from his cabin...
Porche who saw kinn, immediately go near him and slap his face hardly...who are on the place become shock..because no one have the courage to slap their leader..

Otherside kinn cover his cheek with his palm.. His eyes become red like about to cry.. While asking
Why are you slap me....

You need to Feel happy.because . I only slap you....not kill you..Fucker..... Porche said in anger...

Can you say what i did wrong..... Kinn ask..

You make me pregnant fucker. That is your fault.. Porche said in angrily. Otherside kinn who hear this immediately capture porche lips in happily.. Because he don't want to hear porche cursing words..because Always in their love make.. Porche said to him use condom. But kinn take condom infront of porche but not use it..

After a quick make out kinn leave porche lips and carry him like bridal style. Otherside porche trying to come down from kinn's arms.. But kinn whishper in his ear

If you not going to stop your struggle. I will put you in the floor and fuck you infront of everyone..

Porche who hear this immediately stop his try and said shameless...

Kinn hold porche carefully and said to tay....

Send my resign letter to head office......

Others who hear become shock.. Including porche...

Sir why are you doing this.. Ken ask...

I want to take care of porche ten month, after that i want to take care of my two babies... Kinn said while looking at porche.. Porche who hear this become so emotional...

How you know that is twins.. Big ask in curiosely...

I don't mean twins.. I mean porche and  my unborn baby... Kinn said... And start to walk out also said...
I will arrange a party in my house tomarrow.. Don't forget to attend..

..............

In kp house...

Kinn don't you need to leave your work... Porche said to kinn who is already busy to kiss his stomache....

Kiñn who hear this up from porche's lap and said...

Porche i love you.. Also our baby.. I know i am selfishly made you pregnant even you don't want now......before kinn finish his words

Kinn not like i don't want a baby now... I also want to have with you.. But i am not sure about my self to.. I can be a good mother..porche said sadly...
Otherside kinn immediately hug porche sight way and said you can be a best mom in the world....

Realllyyy.. Porche ask with sparkling eyes. Kinn who saw porche cuteness immediately place a kiss on his cheek and said ofcause...

But.. Kinn,, why you resign your work... Porche ask sadly. Because he know how much kinn love his work....

Porche I already said i want to take care of you. Also this baby,, we both made it.. So i am never ever going to make you,,,
Going throw everything in your own...kinn said lovingly while kiss porche's forhead

you love that work.. Porche said in tears..

Yes i love that work... But.. I love you and our baby more than anything in the world... Porche who hear this immediately kiss kinn's forehead and said
I love you..

Otherside kinn is so happy because.. Porche don't say this word often..whenever he become so emotional he will say i love you... Thats give a different feeling to kinn.

After that.. He again put his head on porche lap and hug his waist.. And start to kiss his stomache... While said

Finaly i made one