🅃

One month goes....

Love... Can we hide him in this room.. Kinn ask while cares his baby cheeks...

Why..... Porche ask while put their dress in wardrop.. Neately....

What why... See.. He is sooooo cute.. I feel like i want to cry... Kinn said while lay beside his baby...Because that baby hold his finger while sleeping

...

How many days are you plan to hide him... Porche ask with irritately. Because this is millionth time kinn said his baby so cute... Blabla...

Maybe life long... Kinn said while place a soft kiss on his baby's norse... Otherside porche who hear this come near him. And smack his head....and

Close your fucking mind and mouth...
If you wake up your little rascal... I will kill you...porche said in angrily

How many times i said to you.... Don't call him by that name.kinn said in angrily.. He don't like whenever porche call his baby rascal....

Before porche say anything... Their baby start to cry...... Because kinn take his finger from his baby....
Otherside kinn who saw this.. Immediately take his baby in his arm...When the baby feel his dad warm immediately stop cry.. And start to sleep again.. So Kinn turn to porche and said...

See,,you make my cutie cry....
Porche who hear this....

If you don't shut your mouth now... I will give you divorce.. Porche said irritately..

When you got this idea....kinn ask in shockly...

Today...

Why.. Kinn ask while sulking...

What why, you keep nagging me.... Don't forget i am his mother.. Porche said while take his baby from kinn's arms and put in his craddle..

Oh porche.. I am sorry.. Don't say this word again okay.... Kinn ask while back hugging porche.....

Mm......

Next day.......

Porche.......

Porche.......

Porche......

What kinn....porche ask angrily

Rub him softly.. Kinn said while looking at his baby.. Who is bathing by his mom...

Shut up for awhile.. Porche said again.. While put soap on the baby's face....

Oh.. Porche don't put the soap on his small face... It's maybe hurt his eyes... Kinn said to porche.. While holding his hand...

Kinn please don't disturb me....

Mm fine... Kinn said while look his baby sadly

Some minutes goes,,,

Why are you bath him.... See... He feel sad.. Kinn said while holding his baby's hand

Oh my god. Kinn. Shut up.. Porche said while wiping his baby's body by towel..after bath

Are you idiot porche.. Wipe him slowly. Don't you see, how soft he is... Kinn said with angrily...

I am done with you kinn. Here, wipe him your self. Fucker.... Porche said in angrily while give the baby to kinn.. Baby who is go to his dad. Immediately bite his dad cheek.. Like kiss.... Because he is so happy...
Kiñn who saw his baby's happy face...

Oh are you happy now... I love you so much... You don't need to bath untill you grow okay...Said while cover the baby by towel..

Otherside porche looking at them with amuzing look...