🅄

Skip three years...

Kinn place his baby on his bed... (They place a baby bed beside their bed....)
And come to sit beside porche.. Who is busy with reading book...

Porche.. Kinn call while put his hand on porche's stomache. And start to cares...

Mm. What.. Porche ask at the same time, he put the book on the side table. And turn to look at kinn..

Can i fill with you by my cum..... Ask while suck porche's neck. Otherside porche let out a moan while asking...

Do you want another baby...

Yes... Can we.. Kinn said while leave porche's neck..

Are you sure.. You want only one... Porche ask while wink at kinn also spread his legs widely.otherside Kinn who hear this...immediately take off his short.. And come between porche's legs and about to capture his lips.. But..

Daddyyyy..  Waaaaa....dadyy. Their son call him while crying....
So kinn who hear this immediately take his short. And put it. After that he directly go to his son... Who look at him with teary eyes....

So kinn immediately take him in his hand and wipe his tears and ask

Why my baby is crying.....

Daddy i don't want sibilings.. Said Phoenix... While hug his father neck tightly and start to sleep..

Kinn  who hear this..immediately say..
Baby why... You can play with them.. Eat with them.. Baby....

  But he got nothing for response..

Otherside porche come near while laughing...
You know kinn.. We can't have another baby untill he ask us... Give him to me.. Porche said while take his son in his arms and start to pat his back...

What about my dream. Kinn ask..

What's your dream... Porche ask while put his sons in the middle of their bed..

Have fifty children..Kinn said while sulking..

You know kinn. That is only dream.. Porche said while... Pinch kinn's cheek..
Haha.. You know what... I never expect.. Your cute son become your cock blocker... Hahahaa... Porche said while laughing.. Otherside kinn who hear this start to pout while said..
Still i can't understand.. How he correctly disturb us. Middle of our make out...

Oh kinn. Are you forget. He is your cute son... Porche said and go to lay beside his son.. Otherside kinn look down his short and

Sorry bro. I can't do anything for your pain.

    Said and go to to sleep

.............................................................................................................

One year past..

morning..

Daddy wake up.. Phoenix call his dad while poke his cheek..

Baby leave me.. I want to sleep..Kinn said while hold his son waist..and put his head on his son's lap..

Daddy.. Come on wake up....
  Phoenix said while place a kiss on kinn's head...

No. I want to sleep.. Kinn said... He still not open his eyes..

Daddy someone hugging ma.. Phoenix said with smirk face. Otherside kinn immediately up from sleep and ask...

Where where...

Phoenix who success his mission.. Start to clap his hand said...
You lost again

You again trick me . Said while push Phoenix on the bed and start to tickling..

Hahaa dady leave me... Haha maa.. Come here... Phoenix start to laughing..... After some minute kinn stop tickling. And take Phoenix in his arms and go to porche. Who is place the plate on the table..

Love... Said while kinn about to kiss porche lips. But before he do, Phoenix kiss porche's lips and

Yes i am the winner again...said while clap his hand...

Oh Phoenix..how many time i said. That is mine. Said kinn and kiss porche's lips..
Otherside porche shake his head  while sighing at his husbanad and son childhishness...

Oh dad.. You want me to sleep in your room today.....

Noooooo..

Then shut your mouth.. And place me on the chair...Phoenix said. Kinn who hear this immediately place his little rascal on the chair.. While pouting.....

Other Side phoenix come down from the chair and  go to near porche and place a kiss on porche stomache and said...
Come out quickly... I want to see you four.....

Otherside  porche cares his  son head softly and said...go and take shower with your dad.. After that you can eat your favourite pancake...

Oh really.. What flavour...

Chocolate...

You are the best mom in the world.. Phoenix said while kissing porche's hand....

Mm come on.. Sleepy head dad .. We want to take shower.. Phoenix said while holding kinn's hand...

Hey wait.. Said kinn . go to place a kiss on porche forehead.... Also  porche's eight month pregnant tummy...and said i love you...

Oh enough dad... Come on i am hungry...

Ah okay okay.. Said kinn go to Phoenix and take him in his arm.. And start to walk towards his room.