Ch 17: One And The Same

Anakin was in the middle of an intense training session as he was going against 3 training droids at the highest difficulty who had the appearances of Darth Maul, Count Dooku and General Grievous as he managed to beat them with relative ease as Anakin kept trying to push himself further beyond.

Anakin finished the session as he was about to sleep before he heard breathing as he sighed and rubbed the tip of his nose as he turned around to see Vader as the two were linked through The Force.

Vader: "Well, isn't this quaint."

The two started circling each other as Anakin just glared at Vader.

Vader: "What's wrong Skywalker? Finally all talked out?"

Anakin: "I've got nothing to say to you Vader."

Vader: "I must say, sending your son away to a distant planet to hide him was a stroke of genius, he is quite powerful. And it's funny in a way, Jedi usually take children from their families, not give them to another."

Anakin: "Like Sith are better. Jedi actually ask permission for the families while you Sith just steal them."

Vader: "And we both know your compassion for your friends and family make you weak."

Anakin: "What would you know about compassion Vader? You never cared for another person a day in your life."

Vader: "I won't be so sure about that if I were you Skywalker. We're not so different then you think."

Anakin: "Don't you dare compare me to you!"

Vader: "You know I'm right. You crave to become stronger, you've always have."

Anakin: "To protect the people I care about and the galaxy. You just want to become stronger for the sake of power, nothing more."

Vader: "I can feel plenty of fear, anger and hate within you but you refuse to use them and the fact you ruined the Dark Side by following Revan's teachings is pathetic."

(Vader and the Sith see Revan as a different person from Darth Revan)

Anakin: "Heh, you say that expect learning both sides has made me stronger than I was just learning the Light Side and helped me in many ways."

Vader: "I wonder, how you would react if I turned your sons to the Dark Side."

Anakin felt something snap which Vader felt and it made him a bit frightened by Anakin's reaction to that threat.

Anakin: "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY SONS!"

Anakin grabbed his lightsaber and even though Vader wasn't actually there, Anakin rushed the Dark Lord and went for the head but right when his blade was near Vader's neck, Anakin got an intense headache as he dropped his lightsaber as he suddenly received a vision as he saw Izuku before his old classmates.

Anakin couldn't hear what they were saying but he could tell it pissed Izuku off judging by his expression as he lifted Mina with the Force and was chocking her.

Izuku: "You are in no position to negotiate, you microcephalic addlepates."

Izuku then put his mask on as he jumped down to the same level as his former classmates as he ignited purple and red lightsabers.