Ch 21: Back On Earth

Nezu was under lots of stress dealing with the stuff at U.A along with the fact The Decepticons have decided to make themselves known.

He heard stories and rumors about Cybertronians before but he never expected to see one in person. And as his luck would have it, it just had to be Megatron.

And just as expected, 1-A's ego has gone through the roof because they believed they scared Megatron away despite it actually being a retreat and were viewed as heroes for it when they didn't do a damn thing.

However, they were all in self pity mode over their betrayal of Izuku and they all kept constantly pointing fingers at each blame, blaming each other for what happened while completely ignoring Tsu and being ignorant what their class rep and teacher did to Tsu.

And as you expect, Malty was being delusional believing she and Izuku were meant to be while the class also realized Bakugo has recently started acting differently on some days but acts normally on others but they payed no attention to that and just wrote it off as Bakugo being Bakugo.

As for 1-B, Monoma managed to get cybernetic legs and a cybernetic hand since he thought it would be a great idea to try to fight Anakin and it obviously backfired for him, hard. And as a result, Monoma had to learn to walk all over again.

And due All Might and Aizawa's laziness at their jobs, Nezu was putting lots of time into find replacement for the two of them while having Vlad switch from between 1-A and 1-B but that's just meant to be a temporary solution.

Nezu was getting fed up with them more and more with each passing day. All Might due to being a complete and utter delusional monster and Aizawa for being a utter asshole who's not too great at his job. Sure he's not All Might level of bad but he's still bad.

Nezu slapped himself for not seeing this coming since Aizawa expelled a whole class on the first day and only told Nezu a few days after he did because he thought Nezu knew he did it. And how he handled Izuku and Bakugo was a train wreck.

While knowing about Bakugo's intense one sided animosity for Izuku through Inko, Nezu figured U.A could mold Bakugo into a better person, it ultimately could not, while his grades were good, that was it. The fact Aizawa let Bakugo continue to act shity without even trying to punish him screams volumes.

But he suddenly punished Izuku for getting into a fight with Bakugo that Bakugo started? Because his horrible attitude led to All Might's retirement?

And the fact Aizawa never bothered to check Bakugo's background after watching him try to attack Izuku during the first day and him trying to kill Izuku during Battle Training is just pathetic.

Hell, Nezu told Aizawa to heavily punish Bakugo for his stunt during Battle Training and never did because he thought Bakugo just went too far. Nezu realized that he has been too lenient, especially towards Aizawa and All Might.

Next time they fuck up royally, oh Nezu will do what he should have done a while ago.

Speaking of Aizawa, the hobo has surprisingly been depressed since Izuku left the planet since he did see him like a son.

Despite the constant lying, essentially mentally abusing Izuku on the first day by calling him useless, not picking up the cues that Izuku has been through that stuff before and didn't give Izuku time to explain that he recently developed his quirk, didn't care Izuku was almost killed by Bakugo, never showed much concern for Izuku's well-being, punished Izuku because he was basically forced to fight Bakugo and showed no concern for Ochaco during the Sports Festival when Bakugo definitely got some joy out off beating her down.

Oh, and him and Iida forcing Tsu to harm Izuku or else her family's lives would be ruined. Oh Nezu can't wait for that to bite the hobo in the ass.

Right now, he was in the dumps because he tried to ask Ms Joke out for a date but she surprisingly said no because she doesn't want to be with someone who didn't trust in his own student over a video as Mic was watching him.